7

Friday. The last day of the school week, Chaewon's favourite day. There wasn't much to do on Fridays except getting homework which meant Chaewon could day dream most of the time. Her gaze fell on Jeno who was playing with his pen.

From his heart melting eye smile to the slope of his nose, he was perfect in her eyes. His bangs fell slightly below his eyebrows. The sunlight spilled through the blinds and onto his skin, causing him to look even more beautiful.
He shifted his head to meet her eyes on him, making her cheeks flush red. Chaewon quickly looked away and focussed on the lesson as she prayed he wouldn't say anything about it.

"Ok class, I would let you guys choose your partners but last time I did, no one got any work done. So I'll choose." There were many mumbles of disapproval but the teacher continued.
"Hyunwoo and Bora. Hana and Seorin."
Chaewon wanted to be partnered up with Jeno but at the same time didn't. She knew she'd barely get any work done with him there.
"Finally, Chaewon and Jeno. Any complaints? No? Great. Don't forget this project is 30% of your overall grade. Copy the notes down if you want. Class dismissed." And with that the last class of the day was over.

"You and Jeno?! Please tell me if anything happens. Oh my god imagine if you accidentally like make out or something."
"Bora how the hell do you-"
"I got Hyunwoo how is that fair? Would rather be with Jisung to be honest."
"Hyunwoo is entertaining though."
Bora rolled her eyes and walked with the girl until the end of the road.
"Stay safe."

Chaewon grumbled as she pulled her jacket closer to her body. "Why does it have to be so cold."
"Would you want my jacket then?" she felt her heart skip a few beats as she turned around to face Jeno.
"Can you stop appearing out of nowhere? If I get a heart attack it's because of you."