42

She froze. Nothing could've ever prepared Chaewon for this. He has to be lying. What does he mean? Is he hallucinating? "Chae-" The said girl swiftly turned back around which made Jeno stop for a moment. "If this is a sick game your friends dared you to do, I don't have the time or energy for it right now." It was as if all life had been sucked out of her. Jeno stared at her in shock with his lips slightly parted. "No Chaewon it's not a joke. I like you too but didn't want to tell you because I thought you didn't like me back. I'm just as shocked as you are." He mumbled with his cheeks burning red. Her heart was beating so fast it could jump out of her chest. She had never thought this day will come. Her childhood best friend, confessing his feelings to her.

"I hope this isn't making you uncomfortable or anything-" Jeno was cut off by Chaewon grabbing his face and smashing their lips together. Jeno's eyes had widened as it caught him off guard but relaxed into the kiss, wrapping his arms around her waist. Chaewon slid her arms around his neck whilst deepening the passionate kiss.

It felt as if there was no one around but them.

Chaewon was the first to pull away, a dark red hue on her cheeks. What shocked her was when Jeno brought her in for a hug. "I never knew you were that confident Wony." He murmured with a cheeky grin. His soft lips brushed against her neck. Chills ran down her spine as she shivered, mainly because of the rain.

"You can get sick." Jeno said with a worried tone. 

 "Its fine I have an umbrella," She lied through her teeth. She just felt bad for Jeno always worrying about her. "I-i'll see you tomorrow, yeah? Bye!" She quickly kissed him on his cheek before running off.

A soft sigh had escaped his lips as he watched her awkwardly stand at the bus stop.

𝙒𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙢𝙮 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙡 𝙫𝙤𝙞𝙘𝙚 

𝙄'𝙡𝙡 𝙩𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙢𝙮 𝙩𝙧𝙪𝙚 𝙛𝙚𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙨 

 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙡𝙙 𝙞𝙨 𝙗𝙚𝙖𝙪𝙩𝙞𝙛𝙪𝙡 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙬𝙚'𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙤𝙜𝙚𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧

𝘼𝙪𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙧𝙨 𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙚:𝙎𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙮 𝙞𝙩 𝙩𝙤𝙤𝙠 𝙢𝙚 𝙨𝙤 𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙤 𝙥𝙪𝙗𝙡𝙞𝙨𝙝 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙮 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙧𝙩 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥 𝙡𝙢𝙖𝙤𝙄'𝙫𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙧𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙗𝙪𝙨𝙮 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙨𝙩𝙪𝙙𝙞𝙚𝙨 𝙄'𝙢 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙨𝙪𝙧𝙚 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙙𝙤 𝙖𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙞 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙤𝙤𝙠 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙬 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙞𝙧 𝙧𝙚𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙥 𝙊𝙍 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙬 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙞𝙧 𝙧𝙚𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙥 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙠𝙚𝙚𝙥 𝙞𝙩 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙧𝙩 𝙘𝙪𝙯 𝙞𝙢 𝙖𝙡𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙮 𝙤𝙣 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥 42 𝙮𝙠𝙬𝙢𝙢𝙢    𝙃𝙖𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙗𝙮 𝙚𝙣𝙝𝙖 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙡𝙮𝙧𝙞𝙘𝙨 𝙘𝙪𝙯 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙨𝙤𝙣𝙜 𝙞𝙨 𝙢𝙮 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙩 𝙨𝙤𝙣𝙜. 𝘽𝙪𝙩 𝙚𝙣𝙟𝙤𝙮!