40

The sound of a loud phone ringing cut Chaewon off, It was her mum. "Uh one sec." She quickly told Jeno before picking up the phone. "Okay fine. Im coming." She mumbled. The girl quickly apologised to Jeno as she got up and picked up her things. That was close.

It was school again and Chaewon hasn't really spoken to Jeno ever since she met him at the store. "Oh god Hannah came in today." Bora pointed out whilst Chaewon was closing her locker. The latter sighed as she turned around to face what was going on. It was Hannah holding onto Jeno's upper arm, tugging it actually. Whereas Jeno looked uninterested and tried to pry her fingers off of him. "Chae what are you going to do- Oh god." Bora muttered.

"Get your hands off my boyfriend you creep." Chaewon seethed, harshly removing Hannah's hands with a disgusted expression on her face. Hannah scoffed as she raised her hand to strike Chaewon across the face though Bora caught it just in time. "Who do you think you are trying to hit her? And touch her boyfriend? God I hate home wreckers."

"Home wrecker?! You should watch your mouth Bora. I was just getting back what's mine."

Chaewon's expression had suddenly changed, anger taking over her body. She was inches away from jumping onto the other girl.

"What? You don't own me Hannah, you never did. And I don't like you nor do I ever want to get back together with you." It was now Jeno who chirped in. Jisung had stood next to Bora and held her bag for her. She signalled for him to tie her hair up as she gave him a hair tie, which he happily did.

"Jeno...what are you talking about? You always look at me in class a-and you-"

"God you're more delusional than anyone here." Jisung muttered - shooting Hannah an annoyed look.

By now the whole school had gathered to watch what was going on. Some students even had their phones out.

"We've known each other for ages Jen, how can you choose her over me?"

"Because she's my girlfriend! Now please just go."

Oh she's not leaving so fast.

Before anyone knew it, Chaewon had pushed through her friends to grab Hannah's hair and pulled it back. "I mean I thought I was gonna do it but whatever." Bora commented. Adrenaline coursed through her veins as she started throwing punches towards Hannah. They began pulling each other's hair, not caring about the large crowd.

I never liked Hannah.

Oh my god same she was so annoying.

Ahnjong move I can't see!

Damn it looks like Chaewon is winning.

Someone please record!

I don't blame them Jeno is so hot.

I bet he's so embarrassed.

Chaewon pulled Hannah up against the lockers by her collar. "I'm going to say it once and only once. Don't ever come near me, my friends and boyfriend ever again. She pushed her against the locker again, even harder. Before Hannah could speak, a deafening screech of a whistle cut through the air.

"Kim Chaewon! Lee Hannah! My office, now!"

𝘼𝙪𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙧𝙨 𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙚:

𝙊𝙊𝙋! 𝙎𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙝𝙖𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙥𝙪𝙩 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙞𝙣 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙘𝙚 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙡𝙢𝙠 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙨𝙨𝙨

𝘼𝙡𝙨𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙤𝙛 𝙥𝙪𝙗𝙡𝙞𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖 𝙗𝙤𝙤𝙠 𝟮 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙨𝙚𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙨 𝙘𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙚𝙙 '𝙏𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙚 𝙇𝙤𝙫𝙚' 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙅𝙞𝙨𝙪𝙣𝙜 𝙘𝙪𝙯 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩'𝙨 𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙢𝙮 𝙛𝙖𝙫 𝙨𝙤𝙣𝙜𝙨 𝙡𝙢𝙖𝙤

𝘼𝙡𝙨𝙤𝙤𝙤 𝙢𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙖𝙡𝙨𝙤 𝙧𝙚𝙬𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙚 𝙢𝙮 𝙢𝙖𝙛𝙞𝙖 𝙗𝙤𝙤𝙠 𝘾𝙤𝙙𝙚 𝙗𝙡𝙖𝙘𝙠❟ 𝙞𝙩𝙨 𝙖 𝙣𝙘𝙩 𝟭𝟮𝟳 𝙗𝙤𝙤𝙠

𝙄 𝙬𝙧𝙤𝙩𝙚 𝙖𝙗𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝟮𝟬 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙨 𝙤𝙣 𝙖𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙖𝙘𝙘 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙥𝙥𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙜𝙤𝙩 𝙡𝙤𝙜𝙜𝙚𝙙 𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙨𝙤 𝙄 𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙𝙣'𝙩 𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙞𝙩 𝙙𝙤𝙬𝙣。 𝘽𝙪𝙩 𝙡𝙢𝙠 𝙜𝙪𝙮𝙨