34

"You could've gotten hurt Jeno." Chaewon said worriedly. They were in an empty classroom, basking in each other's presence. Jeno smiled back with his usual eye smile. He held her hand and rubbed it. "You don't have to worry about me Chaewon." That action alone made her heart soar. She gave him a soft smile that was so genuine and sweet, he just wanted to hug her there and then.

"What if people find out about our fake dating thing?"
A sickening lump formed in her throat. Hannah would basically torment her for the rest of her life. "They won't." He reassured her, rubbing her back. She hated how this relationship of theirs was fake. She longed to be in his arms, to go on dates with him, to kiss him.

A gentle smile grazed her lips as she stared at Jeno's perfect side profile, and he noticed this.
"Kinda weird to stare at people Chae." A red hue washed over her cheeks. Why am I so obvious? Get a grip Chaewon.
"Can I not admire your perfect nose?"
Jeno stifled his laugh and patted her head.

An hour had passed and the pair were still chatting away. "Oh I forgot to mention this earlier. One of my friends is having a party on Friday, wanna come?"
Chaewon wasn't a party person, she just thought they were boring. But for Jeno? Anything was possible.
"Yeah sure. What time?"
"At 8, I'll pick you up."
Boy was this going to be a long week.

Her beauty So chemical
Serotonin Dopamine Bla-blast off
-fools, nct 127

Authors note:
Hi guys! Life has been very hectic rn and sm things r going to be happening later in my life lol
Sorry for the bad update I promise I'll write a better chap
-dana🤍