4

Chaewon couldn't stop thinking about what Jeno said last night. She couldn't help but get butterflies whenever she thought about it.
"He really said that?" Bora slapped her arm in excitement.
"I know right! He's going to be the death of me one day I swear."
"He's coming this way."
"Why is he always coming when I'm walking in the hallways?"
For once, she didn't bump into him. He, again, winked at her as he walked past.
"Someone put something in his food yesterday. Why is he suddenly acting like this?"
"Chae, he was always a playboy. You know how he is." Bora sighed - setting her plate down on the table.

"Is Jisung joining us today?"
"I'm not sure."
"Hey guys!" A bright smile was on his face, one that made Chaewon want to pinch his cheeks.
"Speaking of the devil." Her friend muttered.
"What did I do now?"
"Everything."
Chaewon watched as they bickered, not really caring as she continued to eat her food.
"Ok Mister I cannot English." That one sentence alone made Chaewon choke on her water.
"Now you have her dying Bora. Go help her."
"No you help her. You caused this."
"I didn't you rat."
"What did you just call me beanstalk-"
"Guys!" They finally stopped and turned to look at Chaewon. She had droplets of water around her mouth and in general looked like a mess.
"Damn were you dying or what."
"Yes I was. You couldn't even help me. Jisung pass me the tissue."
"In my defence, it was her fault."
"Just give me the tissue." She rolled her eyes in annoyance. When will these two give her a break?

It was a free period which meant students could basically do whatever they wanted. Bora was busy with something else so Chaewon was in her science class, reading over her notes. She had her earphones in - not wanting anyone to disturb her. "Chaewon?" She kept humming the tune to her favourite song and wrote some notes. "Chae. Can you not hear me?" He pulled out her earphones. "Hey! Why'd you do that? I was busy you know."
"Yeah yeah." Jeno pulled the chair next to her and sat down. His head was a bit too close to hers but she didn't move. "What are you revising?" His voice trailed deeper and deeper.
"J-just some stuff." She noticed how his eyes were flickering from her lips to her eyes.

"Hmm. Are you doing anything else?" Chaewon felt his hot breath fanning over the side of her face and neck.
"Not really." Deciding to keep her answers short to not embarrass herself, Chaewon was frozen.