11

"Wake up! Gosh how many times do I need to scream." Chaewon was shaken awake by Bora, of course. "How'd you even get here?" Her soft voice was laced with fatigue. "Window. Now get up."
She finally sat up and rubbed her eyes, letting out a yawn. "Where's Jeno?"
"He left." She felt a pang of sadness in her heart and Bora could tell.

She sighed before opening her mouth to speak. "Chae, look at me." Silence. "Look at me Chaewon." When she did, Bora could see she felt let down. "I hate how you care about him so much when he barely gives a shit about you."
"But he-"
"No buts. Of course he wouldn't stay Chaewon. Yes maybe he's busy and has stuff to do but even if he didn't, you know he still would've left. He didn't even leave you a message or voicemail. I know he's your crush and all but you need to stop being so affected by him. It's going to be hard but you can do it."
Maybe Bora is right.

Nono❤️

Hey. When did you
leave?

Around 8am. My mum called me

Oh okay. Ur going to
do ur part for the
project, right?

Yeah I will dw

Kay. Byee

Bye Chae
seen at 3:54pm.

"Stop giving a shit Chae. Stop caring. Yes, stop caring." She muttered to herself.
"Hurry up. How long does it take you to get changed?"
Bora had promised to take the girl out as treat,
something she doesn't do often.
"Order anything above £30 and you're paying I don't care."