Author's Note

Before we start the story. I will clearly tell you few things. This story is purely based on my imagination and have few parts similar to kinnporsche novel. So this story is not entirely mine and no one will have my permission to upload this fan fiction anywhere.

Don't try to match it with series. You may find the character similar like in the novel but it won't be similar like in the series. Since they have changed both Kim and Porsché character in the series so it won't be similar to it.

I enjoy watching and reading novel and series both. I really liked how they have changed Kim and Porsché character in the series. They made it even more interesting to watch it.

However I want the character to be similar to novel character because I just can't get over with both there character in the novel. All though they have very little parts in novel but they have stole my heart.

You may find few similar incidents like in the novel and few scenes which I will be interrupting things how I would write using my imagination in it.

So, since it's fan fiction most of the I will interrupt because Kimporsché doesn't have much parts in novel. I don't claim that it will match to Kimporsché novel if author publish it later on after all, it is a kind of fan fiction.

If you thinking if this fan fiction have NC parts or not. There will be so basically it will be a 18+ fan fiction. I love Kinnporsche novel and series both. I hope you enjoying it too. Please do read the novel and also watch the series they both are very interesting.

.
.
.
.

English is not my first language so don't come at me for my grammer and forgive me if I make any mistake.

Enjoy my fan fiction and lastly the most important thing is that I don't have kinnporsche novel with me. I do have read it but i don't have it with me now so don't ask me about it🤷🏻‍♀️😅.

Before starting the story. I'll give you a little intro of the character. If you already know it then you're free to skipp reading this.
Khun Korn and Khun Kan are brother.

Khun Korn's family is called main family and Khun Korn is Supreme leader.
.
Khun Kan's family is called minor family and Khun Kan is vice leader.
.
Tankhun is eldest son of Khun Korn.
.
Kinn Is the second son.

The youngest is Kim.
.
Porsche is Kinn's love interest is Porsche.
.
Porsché is Porsche little brother. Porsché friends name are Jo and Touch.
.
Kinn friends name are Time and Tae.
.
Porsche friends are Jom and Tem.
.
Arm, Pol, Pete are Tankhun's bodyguard
.
Porsche, Big and Ken are Kinn's bodyguard
.
Knot is the only Kim's bodyguard whose name was mention in the novel. So I will add two names by myself. Black, Knot and Bas are Kim's bodyguard.
.
Minor Family
.
Oldest son is Vegas
.
The youngest son is Macau.
.
Vegas bodyguard name is Nop.

Here A photo for more clear explanation

I won't write many scene for the other couple rather than Kimporsché

I won't write many scene for the other couple rather than Kimporsché. Since this fan fiction is mainly focused on them.

Thank you🦋