Chapter 16 : You & Me together

kinnporsche novel parts and author imagination. So, this story is not entirely mine. This story contains spoilers because it have similar scene like in the original novel.

Warning this story contains strong language and mature content It is 18+ fan fiction. I'm sorry if my grammar is bad because english is not my first language.

××××××××××××

Chapter 16 : You & Me together

Next day,

When I woke up Kim was still sleeping but I didn't wanted to sleep anymore. I'm hungry because last night I didn't eat dinner well due to the nervousness.

I slowly pushed myself to sit and I didn't wanted to disturb Kim. While he was sleeping. I slowly removed his hands from my waist. He hugging my waist tightly and I couldn't move his hands.

When I was trying to removing his hands without distributing his sleep but it was of no use because he woke up when I was trying to remove his hands off me.

"Why you wake up this early?" Kim asked while his eyes were still closed. He got closer to me and hug my waist more firmly rather than leaving me and he putted his head on my lap.

"I'm feeling hungry." I replied to him with wary expression on my face because I was tired trying to remove this octopus hands off me.

"I told you to eat properly last night." Kim said in his sleeping voice and putted his head closer near my stomach.

"Stop nagging me like Hia." I told him. I'm getting annoyed by his attitude 'told you so'. I don't hear him nagging me right now. I just want to eat.

"Hahahaha..." Kim laughing at me low voice after successfully annoying me.

"I'm not your brother." He said and got up from my lap and his expression changed.

When I seen his face. I could sense danger why don't I've good feeling about this.

He slowly putted his face closer to me which made me get back little by little until I was completely lying on bed.

While Kim lying on me. His sly expression made me more nervous.

"Ai'Kim get off me!" I said while giving him the warning but it didn't looked like it worked.

"Shall I do something which your brother don't." He said with playful expression and he raised his one eyebrows.

I hate his this expression so much but whenever he does I can't seem handle myself.

Suddenly, He pecked me on my cheeks. Due to that my cheeks were burning and I wanted to hide myself somewhere. I'm still not used to his this look yet.

When he saw my reaction. He seemed very satisfied with it. He started kissing my whole face.

First my both cheeks, nose, forehead, chin the he got up again and looked at me for long time. Which made me feel butterfly in my stomach.

Then he putted his lip on mine. He didn't kissed me. He just putted his on mine not doing anything. It made me clearly that he
was messing with me by doing that.

He knew I wanted him to continue but he still didn't do it. Which made me feel so annoyed making me feel like this and then doing nothing. This messing with me real bad.

I placed my hands in his shoulder and this time I initiated the kiss. He got shocked and the smirk slightly and kissed me back softly.

He didn't rushed to put his tongue in my mouth rather. We slowly and softly suck each other lips for quite long time then Kim inserted his into my mouth.