Chapter 12 : Distance

This story is made of Kimporsché parts in kinnporsche novel parts and author imagination. So, this story is not entirely mine. This story contains spoilers because it have similar scene like in the original novel.

Warning this story contains strong language and mature content It is 18+ fan fiction. I'm sorry if my grammar is bad because english is not my first language.

××××××××××××

Chapter 12 : Distance

Kim Pov,

After Porsche took Porsché with him back to their house. I was very shocked because I had no clue what happened to them.

It got cleared after I heard Khun talking and I got know because Kinn stupidity Porsche left but today he came back and Pa called him talk.

Pa asked to him about company missing documents and told him things were pointing him as a suspect due to his closeness with Vegas.

Pa didn't suspected Porsche. He just wanted Porsche to say that he didn't have anything to do with missing documents but Porsche choose to quit in his rage without saying anything.

Now, Kinn want to find about missing documents and clear Porsche name. The missing documents contained important information about our business on illegal works.

Those document contained information about weapons and border real estate, including payment's invoices. If this information gets leaked, then our clients will lose their trust in us.

Every information about the black market must be kept highly confidential including names, land, title and amount they ordered. It all matter of unlawful deeds.

So, the safety such information can't be compromised and if competitors get hands on these documents it will be bad for us. Even if police got a hold of these documents then it will be end for us.

That is why it is a very large issue. Even though we can buy law often, but this kind of large scale illegal works cannot be covered up by getting authorities on our side. The missing documents also means that we are most vulnerable right now.

We are at high risk lose our reputation and the trust of our clients who will be ready to turn their backs on us anytime if we screw everything up. We will lose a large sum of money and there will be a possibility of us going bankrupt.

So, Now we need to check through every document and find which documets are missing. So, we could know which document are missing and we will also check past records to find clue and gather evidence.

Everyone gathered in Kinn's office and lined up to sort expenses documents. We both are also helping Kinn with this matter. Beside it is big issue for company and we need to solve it soon. Otherwise we will be screwed for sure.

"Mr. Kinn, why don't you go and take a rest first? We'll just update you on the progress later." Ai'Pol walked over said to Kinn. He brought Kinn's coffee with him. We all are checking every document carefully.

Few were checking the documents and other were looking through surveillance cameras around the house for evidence. So, we could possibly catch the culprit as soon as possible so and he wouldn't be able to escape.

"The circuit camera was hacked two weeks ago. I am trying to recover deleted data but the person who did this must be professional at it because the files got deleted and almost nothing was left." Arm said and showed his stress.

"Damn, just sort out the files. We have lost few documents anyway. Somebody might have done an inside job and stole the document. Kinn that person must been in our house for long time. Otherwise, he won't be able to intricate this. I think it's was carefully planned." I told and slammed the papers in front of me harshly due to annoyance.