Chapter 10 : Vacation

This story is made of Kimporsché parts in kinnporsche novel parts and author imagination. So, this story is not entirely mine. This story contains spoilerhs because it have similar scene like in the original novel.

Warning this story contains strong language and mature content It is 18+ fan fiction. I'm sorry if my grammar is bad because english is not my first language.

××××××××××××

Chapter 10 : Vacation

Porsché Pov,

In the morning,

We went to Phuket together through plane. When we reached at the Phuket airport and We got in the plane and got on our seat it's was my first time sitting inside a plane. So, I was very nervous about it. I didn't felt worried at all while getting on it but when the plane was about to fly any moment. I started feeling scared just even thinking about it.

"Nervous?" Kim asked me and when he looked my face pale and my expression on my face guess I couldn't hide my worried expression but I didn't reply to him because I was feeling a bit ashamed to admit it.

He stare at me with worried look but he didn't speak anything to me. Suddenly he reached out to my hand holded it to make me feel comfortable then he causally shifted himself and went to sleep. I felt tingling sensation in my heart due his gesture. He felt happy because understood me even when I didn't say anything to him.

My time on the plane went very well. I felt really relaxed because of Kim. I felt thankful to him but I didn't wanted to express it to him that's why I intentionally controlled myself from smiling and quietly watching the him sleeping.

I don't know how but when he was holding my hand it made me feel protected and all my worries went away. I think it's was his way telling me that he is there for me.

After the plane landed and we got out of the airport. There was a car came from the resort to pick us.

It took a while for to reach at the resort from airpot but when we reached there the resort was very beautiful and huge and there beach just few block away and this resort was covered with beautiful tree's. I felt like I walked into the paradise.

Then we went inside the resort at the reception. Kim took our villa keys from the reception but there still something suspicious about it. When I saw it I couldn't resist but to ask.

"Ai'Kim why didn't you got two room for us." I asked him while we were walking to get to our villa.

"It will be waste if we have two villas. We are going to travel together. If there are two villas, most of our time will be waste in doing back and forth it." Kim replied and he ignore looking me and started walking faster to dodged answering more question.

".." After that I couldn't do anything to him rahter than following him.

When reached to our villa. I was feeling very tired because of all the travelling. I decided to rest for while and I sat on the bed comfortable mean while Kim was arranging our luggage in the room.

"I will rest first, I'm very tired." I told him and lay down on bed but later I got getting bored seeing him constantly arranging things and then I decided to get some sleep. When he finished his work he came to lay beside me.

"I'm tried too." He told me. He was facing towards me and I was facing the other side. So,I turned myself to seen him. He playfully putted his hands on my waist and hug me.

"Get off me!." I told him and tried to push his hands off me. I should have known that he would do something like this.

"I've a meeting tomorrow early morning. After that we will go the beach together." Kim told me and immdeaitely changed the topic. While kept hugging me without having any intention to remove his hand from my waist.