Chapter 14 : Rescue

kinnporsche novel parts and author imagination. So, this story is not entirely mine. This story contains spoilers because it have similar scene like in the original novel.

Warning this story contains strong language and mature content It is 18+ fan fiction. I'm sorry if my grammar is bad because english is not my first language.

××××××××××××

Chapter 14 : Rescue

After, Kim came help me escape from here then I immdeaitely walked outside the warehouse to see my brother. I knew he must be very worried and angry right now. His anger is not very good he can cause many destruction in his anger and I'm not even joking it is the truth.

"Hiaaaa!" I shouted as soon as I got the sight of my brother. I ran towards him as soon as I seen him behind me there Kim and Mek following me.

"Porsché!" Hia called my name when he turned and seen me.

"Thank God you're alright.." Hia said as He hug me tightly with relieved expression on his face.

"Hiia.." I called him as he pulled away and scanned my body checking if there is any injuries or not. I knew uniform got ragged, and I got hit on my face many times. So, there might few bruises on my face too. Looking at my condition he gritted his teeth.

"What did he do to you!?" He said and paced towards the person behind me. It was P'Mek, who stare at my brother in confusion.

"Tawan attacked me twice and brought people to rape me." I told Hia.

"What?!" Kim and Hia said in unison.

"Thankfully it didn't happen." I replied assuring that I was alright and they don't have to worry.

"You bastard! What did you do my brother?!" Hia said and dashed towards P'Mek along with Kim who caught him right away.

"Nooo! He didn't do this to me, Hiaa. P'Mek helped me earlier!" I said and immediately grabbed my brother's arm and pulled him away from P'Mek. Still Hia was glaring at P'Mek angrily and P'Mek without backing down he did the same with Hia.

"If he helped you then why are you in mess like this and why your face bruised like that?" Kim asked me stubbornly. He still don't believe that P'Mek helped me.

Later, I saw my brother face he also look like he was waiting for an answer from me.

"No, he really helped me." I said firmly after listening to me Kim loosened his grip on P'Mek's hand and P'Mek flicked out of Kim's grip and started looked for his brother.

"Where's my brother? I need to talk to him." P'Mek asked Hia and ignored everyone. Hia didn't replied to P'Mek question only stared at him.

"If you're not gonna answer me, let me go."P'Mek said with annoyed expression and hitted my brother's shoulder with his and he walked past Hia, and when P'Mek got the sight of his brother, his eyes went wide.

"Phi Tawan!" He rushed towards his older brother and lifted him up from the ground a little out of his misery.

"Wasn't this too much!?" P'Mek said looking at Tawan condition I started pitying him too.

"Too much? You think what your brother did to mine isn't too much!?" Hia yelled at P'Mek.

"Porsche, that's enough." P'Kinn told when he walked closer to Hia trying stop him.

"Don't touch me!" Hia said and swung him away from P'Kinn and walked towards Tawan's direction again.

"You said you're going to kill me, isn't that right Tawan!? Fine! Kill me then! I dare you to do it!!" Hia said, grabbing Tawan's collar again. P'Mek holded Hia's arm and brushed it off from his brother.