Chapter 3 : Chase and Run

This story is made of Kimporsché parts in kinnporsche novel parts and author imagination. So, this story is not entirely mine. This story contains spoilers because it have similar scene like in the original novel.

Warning this story contains strong language and mature content It is 18+ fan fiction. I'm sorry if my grammar is bad because english is not my first language.

××××××××××××

Chapter 3 : Chase and Run

Ohh Damn.... these crazy guys giving me a headache right now. I feel like soon I will be going crazy too just like the people in this house. The longer I stay in here, the more I get into troubles.

First my brother got kidnapped and now I'm struggling because of these people. What I did I ever do to get this bad karma.

"What do you want?" I asked in frustration. Well I can't get away from this shit so I've to do what he want me to do, that's it.

"Do you had your dinner?" Kim asked. He questioned me with smirking a little. Well it was the thing that I want to do the most right now.

"I didn't get to eat yet. P'Khun made me watch series with him whole day." I told in whinning voice. I felt like I would die from starvation.

"Then have dinner with me." He told and grabbed my hand and started walking towards the kitchen.

"Wait, what do you mean by that?" I said. I thought I would go alone and eat and he asking me to have dinner with is weird. What is your real motive huh?

"I didn't get to eat yet too. I went to search information about Kidnappers." He explained to me.

"Did you find anything about my brother." I asked him about my brother with expecting to hear something good. I didn't have got any news of him so that was making me more to be concerned about him right now.

"We were trying to track them through Kinn's phone but signal keep getting lost. We trying to find them through cctv camera on the roads. It show that they went towards a deep forest. We would go to search there tomorrow." Kim told me. I started praying inside for my brother to be fine. When I heard about a deep forest which made me more concerned but I don't think anything bad right now rather than I will just hope my brother to be safe and come back home safely.

"Okay. Thanks for telling me." I thanked him and he just nodded to me as reply. After we went to the kitchen there was no bodyguards or anyone else in was there. I look around in confusion. Why there is no one in here? I asked myself in my head.

"The dinner time has already finished they all might be back to there works or few might sleeping by now." Kim told me. I got shocked from what I heard because he knew exactly what I was thinking.

"How did you know what is was thinking?" I turned around and asked him with curiosity.

"You're very easy to read." He said that with over confidence. Why do I feel like my feet is itching to kick him. Damn bastard always making me irritated.

"Will you eat pad krapow gai and rice?" He asked me. There was no one at the kitchen beside him and me. There no chefs in here too then who is gonna cook that.

[Y/n: Pad krapow gai meaning Thai basil chicken]

"Who will cook that?" I asked. I thought he would ask me to cook. So, immediately asked him about it. I'm sure that I will definitely not cook anything. I'm tired if you made me cook then I would just go to sleep without eating anything but I won't cook!.

"It is already cooked I will just heat it. I won't make you cook it." He told me shaking his head at me but at least I was relived that I don't have to do anything then.