Chaper 7 : The feelings quest

This story is made of Kimporsché parts in kinnporsche novel parts and author imagination. So, this story is not entirely mine. This story contains spoilers because it have similar scene like in the original novel.

Warning this story contains strong language and mature content It is 18+ fan fiction. I'm sorry if my grammar is bad because english is not my first language.

××××××××××××

Chapter 7 : The feelings quest

In the morning,

Ring! Ring!

I slowly opened my eyes. I woke up because of the phone noise. I pulled myself up to sit on the bed and stop the alarm. Which I putted last night because I had to go school today. I didn't went school for few days.

Now, I feel lazy to wake up but I encourage myself then walked in to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and took a bath. Later, I wear my school uniform.

When I was ready. I walked outside the room and straight went to the downstairs. I was trying to find P'Pol. So, he could drop me to the school or else I would have to take bus for the school.

I don't want Kim to bother me in early morning that's why I should find P'Pol fastly get out here and go the school. When I was waiting in the living for P'Pol. I seen him walking in the living room. As seen me sitting on the couch. He quickly walked towards me.

"Porsché are you going school?" P'Pol said and he stands beside me asking as he sees me in school uniform.

"Yes... I'm going to school today." I said looking at him nervously because I don't if he would drop me or not.

"Do want me to drop you to the school?" He asked me while giving me warm smile.

"Can you drop me to the school?" I told and Hearing P'Pol my eyes shine because I could get away from Kim for today.

"Yes, I will." He said nodded head in reply and lightly laugh on my reaction.

"Thank you." I said happily grabbed P'Pol hands. I wanted to get away from here as fast as possible because I know Kim might come here any minute.

"You can go wait on the gate. I will bring car there." He told me. I nodded at him obediently and I walked towards the gate and P'Pol went to get the car.

Then was waiting for P'Pol to come at the house gate. After few minutes I seen a luxury black car came in front of the gate. I assumed it was P'Pol. So, I went close to it car.

As went close to the car. The car window got down. When look inside I seen that inside the car there was not P'Pol driving that but it was someone else.

The person I don't wanted to see at all. The person I was trying to avoid but failing everytime it Kim. He was driving the car rather than P'Pol. When I saw him and not P'Pol I got frustrated and confused at the same time.

"I told Ai'Pol that I will drive you to the school." Kim said. When he saw my confused face.

"Hoii...I will take bus fir the school." I said and started walking away from the car to walk outside to get the bus.

"You won't find bus right now. If you try to take bus then you will be late for the school." Kim shouted which made stop me walking.

I removed my phone from my pocket and checked the time on my phone. I realised that Kim was right. If I take bus for the school now. I would be late for the school.

I shaked my head in annoyance and look at the car. I stop to thought for a second deciding whether to sit inside or not.

Kim was watching from inside of the car. I decided to gave up and I opened the car door beside him. I rolled my eyes at him then sit inside the car and putted my seatbelt beforehand because I didn't want the same incident to happen again. Then Stopped Kim for a second he stare at me and he shake his head while smirking my behaviour then started the car.