Chapter 11 : Shocked

This story is made of Kimporsché parts in kinnporsche novel parts and author imagination. So, this story is not entirely mine. This story contains spoilers because it have similar scene like in the original novel.

Warning this story contains strong language and mature content It is 18+ fan fiction. I'm sorry if my grammar is bad because english is not my first language.

××××××××××××

Chapter 11 : Shocked

In the morning,

I tried to move my body when I was sleeping wasn't able to do it due to the pain in my abdomen and my legs. I couldn't even feel my legs anymore. Due to that I didn't even wanted to move my body. I'm feeling like my whole body is been torn apart.

This is all just because of this Kim. I couldn't sleep peacefully. While he was sleeping very peacefully which irritated me a lot and I wanted to ruin his sleep too like he did mine.

"You're staring at me." Kim spoke with his eyes closed. Which made me feel shocked. He didn't even opened his eyes to look at me but he still knew that I was staring at him it's crazy.

"I didn't. " I lied to him. Actually, I was staring but I will surely not admit it.

"My eyes are closed but I can feel you staring at me." He spoked and opened his eyes to look at my face and he hugged me.

"Bullshit I didn't and get off me you're heavy." I told and I tried to remove his hands from my waist.

"I don't believe it." Kim said and he shamelessly didn't remove his hands from waist even when I told him but he tightened his grip on my waist.

"Hoiiiii!" I said tirelessly and gave up because I didn't have much energy left to argue with him and last night he drained every single bit of my energy from my body like dracula.

"Ai'Kim" I called his name because I remember something really important.

"Huh?" He replied lazily without raising his head from the pillow to look at me.

"You have finished your work here right?" I asked him but he wasn't paying attention to me and he was about to fell asleep again. So, I hit him on his arms.

"Ohhh...it's hurts." He said in whinning voice and rubbing his arms. I just rolled my eyes at his drama.

"Then listen carefully what I'm going to say." I ordered him to listen to me carefully because what I was about to was actually important. If not then I wouldn't emphasis is so much.

"I told Hia that I will be back home till Monday." I said. I've been reporting Hia time to time through Line but I need to be back on Monday or my destiny will come to end.

"Huh!!!!" He said loudly suddenly he didn't feel sleepy at all and he was looking widely awake now.

"But we just came here. I thought we would stay here for few more days." He complained to me with his expression showed that he wasn't satisfied with what I said.

"Do you want to face my brother." I said it sarcastically but it was the truth if we don't go back on time this might turns into reality.

"NOPE....NEVER.." He said with tired expression and gave up. We have go back to Bangkok today and that's final. No discussion on it anymore.

Kim agreed to go back to Bangkok today and He already finished his work here. Which is good because I didn't wanted to interrupt him between his work but that's not a problem anymore.

There one thing I can't believe right now is that I have a boyfriend now. How would I explain it to Hia. I'm sure he will definitely kill me and Kim after knowing it. Only god can save me now from my brother.