Chapter 6 : Annoying

This story is made of Kimporsché parts in kinnporsche novel parts and author imagination. So, this story is not entirely mine. This story contains spoilers because it have similar scene like in the original novel.

Warning this story contains strong language and mature content It is 18+ fan fiction. I'm sorry if my grammar is bad because english is not my first language.

××××××××××××

Chapter 6 : Annoying

Porsché Pov

I'm sitting beside Hia's bed looking at him. P'Tem, P'Jom was with me. It's has been 2 days he hadn't woke up yet. The doctor said he would wake up in two or three days but he didn't wake up yet which was making me worried about him

Suddenly,

I hear him saying something. I got up from my seat and stand to look at him closely. Hia slowly opened his eyes.

"Hey! He is awake, P'Tem, P'Jom!" I shouted sounding extremely happy and called Hia's friends to see him. Hearing what I said P'Tem and P'Jom who were sitting on the couch in the corner of the room got up from there seat and immediately came towards Hia's bed to see him.

"Hey, how are you?" Hia asked me and slowly pushed himself up to sit and started looking around.

"Well you been sleeping for two days." P'Tem said and sit on the bed beside Hia.

"Che..." Hia said and pulled me towards him to hug me. I noticed he was have difficulty speaking

"Are you thirsty?" I asked him and walked to get water for him "here drink it first." I said and handed him a glass of water. He took the glass from my hand and he quickly drink it.

"How Kinn?" He asked as soon as he finished drinking water.

"..." We didn't know how to answer because P'Kinn was still not awake yet.

"How is he?" He asked again staring at all of us with worried look on his face.

"..." We were quite shocked and we couldn't say anything because the first thing Hia did as he will woke up was asked about how is P'Kinn. Three of us started staring at each other face.

"Shit! he is not dead, is he?" Hia asked looking pale and his face showed clearly his concerned he was.

"No..." P'Tem said and Hia cutted him between his words but he didn't listen to what P'Tem said. He started getting panicked. I just stood there looking at Hia with confused expression.

"Where is he, Take me to see him!" Hia said and started getting more anxious.

"Porsche you must listen to what I have to say first!" P'Jom said but Hia didn't listen him and started to remove his IV from his hands.

"Hia..." I called him which made him turn to look towards me.

"Let me see him, just for a moment at least I want pay respect to his body." Hia said with mix voice and his expression were quite sad and he continued removing his IV from his hands.

"Porsche don't do this." P'Tem and P'Jom shouted. I grabbed Hia hands so I could stop him from removing his IV from his hands.

"Please, I beg you!!!" Hia told and look towards P'Tem and P'Jom.

Crrreeeaaakk....

The sound of the door opening and P'Pete arrived with a smiling face made us all stop what we were doing.

"Ahh, you have woken up, what are you doing?" P'Pete said and walk towards Hia.

"Pete, can you take me to the temple?" Hia said looking in the direction of P'Pete.