Chapter 4 : Brother Returns

This story is made of Kimporsché parts in kinnporsche novel parts and author imagination. So, this story is not entirely mine. This story contains spoilers because it have similar scene like in the original novel.

Warning this story contains strong language and mature content It is 18+ fan fiction. I'm sorry if my grammar is bad because english is not my first language.

××××××××××××

Chapter 4 : Brother Returns

Kim and other went to get P'Kinn and my brother back. I was waiting for them to come back it's already been several hours they were not back yet and didn't called too.

Kim and other went to there when it was 3am but now it's almost 8am. I'm still waiting for them to back. I couldn't sleep all night because how anxious I was. I kept thing about my brother and it kept me up till the morning.

I couldn't sit still now all types of bad thoughts were running through my mind. I decided to walked around to be a little so I can get distracted and that will make me stop overthinking. I kept walking in circle inside my room which made me tired but my fear and dreadful thoughts didn't go away.

Rrrrrrr Rrrrr...

I heard my phone ringing on my bed. I quickly went to towards the where phone was placed. I look at the screen. P'Pete appeared on the screen. I pick up the call without wasting any time.

"Hello P'Pete." I said as I picked the call. I knew he maybe called to inform me about my brother. I was hoping everything is fine.

"Porsché we found Khun Kinn and Porsche." P'Pete told me. This made me feel little better but I could sense that there was something not right.

"Are they alright?" I asked P'Pete. I kept praying inside my head hoping everything to be alright. I don't want to hear bad news.

"Porsche got shot but bullet just passed through him. He have few bruise and he is unconscious right now. Doctor said Porsche would wake up in few days and as for Khun Kinn a got shot into his abdomen his condition was little critical and he had surgery which ended successful now he is alright but he is also unconscious too." P'Pete told me in low voice. When I heard the word bullet I got really scared for Hia and P'Kinn both.

Even though P'Kinn came to our house that night and he behaved very badly but I still don't want anyone to go through all these and his family also helped me a lot.

"Can I come to see Hia at the hospital?" I asked. I want to go to see my brother. I want to see my brother then only I would feel relieved.

"Obviously you can. I will call Ai'Pol and tell him to bring you here with Khun Noo." P'Pete told. I immediately felt happy and got up from my bed started preparing to go hospital.

"Okay." I said and ended the call with P'Pete. I remembered that I have to call P'Tem because I've promised him that I would inform him about Hia.

I typed P'Tem name on my phone and after I called him.

"Hello P'Tem." I said as P'Tem picked the call.

"Hello Porsché..."P'Tem said. His voice sounded like he was sleepy obviously it was early morning and I woke him up by calling him.

"I called you to let know that we find Hia and he is hospital right now." I told him slowly. I felt guilty for disturb him but it's was important to inform him otherwise I would never call someone this early in the morning.

"What happened to him. Which hospital is he now?" P'Tem asked immediately his voice got tensed. He was worried because Hia was in hospital.

"He got shot but he is alright now but he is still unconscious right now. Doctor said he would wake up in two or three days" I explained quickly so, he won't overthink anything.