Chapter 9 : Preparing

This story is made of Kimporsché parts in kinnporsche novel parts and author imagination. So, this story is not entirely mine. This story contains spoilers because it have similar scene like in the original novel.

Warning this story contains strong language and mature content It is 18+ fan fiction. I'm sorry if my grammar is bad because english is not my first language.

××××××××××××

Chapter 9 : Preparing

Kim Pov,

These day porsché is not behaving distant for me. He doesn't push me when I get close to him.

Before, whenever I wanted to talk to him or spend time with him. I would have to force Porsché to spend some time with me. he used to ignore me all the time but in past few days I have changes in his behaviour is changed towards me.

Now, he doesn't try to ignore me. He would also come when I ask him to hangout with me, he spend his most of his time with me even when I would try to get close to him such as kissing his cheeks frequently, holding hands he won't scold me about it like he used to do earlier.

When his brother came back from the hospital at first his Porsche would usually spend his time at Tem's appartment or at Kinn's room.

Lately, I have seen Kinn and Porsche always together. Porsche usually sleep at Kinn's room too but good for me because I get more time to spend with Porsché.

But it's not like Porsché always behave obedient to me sometimes he get mad at me too. When he get it's next to impossible to convince him.

Like one time he got angry at me when I accidentally killed him in the game. He didn't talked to me all day.

Later, that day when I went to kitchen to find him. He was having lunch with his brother, pete and other..I heard him saying "I hate Kim, I hate really him."

He didn't reconsole with me again. Until I had to lose in game with him for more than 5 times till he feel satisfied about it beside all these matters we stay together always. I love spend my time with him. Whatever he do he is always cute for me.

I was lying in my room while thinking about all these. Pa called to his office earlier to tell me that I have to go Phuket resort with in 2 days. I'm excited to go there because just of Porsché. He is going there with me too.

I will get spend time with him but I didn't told him that we have to leave in 2 days. I told Black to call Porsché in my room few minutes before.

I'm waiting from him to come in my room. So, I could tell him about it. When heard the sound of door opening. I immediately knew who it was.

Ofcourse! I knew who it was. It was Porsché! walking inside my bedroom. It have become causal from to spend most of his time in my room.

Beside that I also love to spend most of my time with him so, I often force him to come and play games with me. He is also getting more comfortable being with me everyday.

Spending more and more time with him. I keep wanting him to be with me more. I want him to spend his every minute with me.

"Why did you call me here?" I snapped out of my thoughts when Porsché asked me this and I realised that he was already seated beside me.

"I called you in here to tell you about something." I told him with soft voice. Then I got myself up from the bed and sit beside him properly.

"What?" Porsché questioned me while staring at me curiously. I find it cute when he make curious face like this.