Chapter 13 : Back to you

kinnporsche novel parts and author imagination. So, this story is not entirely mine. This story contains spoilers because it have similar scene like in the original novel.

Warning this story contains strong language and mature content It is 18+ fan fiction. I'm sorry if my grammar is bad because english is not my first language.

××××××××××××

Chapter 13 : Back to you

Kim pov,

"What? Where? When?" I asked and hold my temples and began to walk around the room in frustration.

"Last night, he didn't answer me at all. I thought he was asleep! Shit! I should have known something was wrong!" I said and shook his head in annoyance.

Last night he didn't picked my call. I thought it was weird because now he always pick my phone immdeaitely. I should sense something was wrong but I let it go thinking he might be sleeping. I should check it by myself but I didn't. I'm so angry at myself for not doing it.

"I don't know. I still don't understand, dammit! Porsche said that Tawan was the one who took him." Kinn told me.

Immdeaitely it might be Tawan only. Kinn is blind not to know Tawan but not me. I know which level he can get.

I know he can't be with Kinn now that's why he doing these things to threaten Porsche by kidnapping Porsché but I swear. I might kill him if does anything with Porsché and I won't be easy on Tawan like Kinn at all.

"Damn it!" I cursed angrily. I get more frustrated each time I think about it.

"Hurry up and get ready. I'll see you in ten minutes outside. I'll go find Porsche at home first." Kinn said ordering everyone that nods their head in agreement.

"You bastards wake up! Go to your room to sleep or die!" I said and walked over Khun and kicked Khun a few times because he was sleeping on my way.

"Huh..documents..documents.." Khun sais as soon as he opened his eyes and Khun crawled over the documents in front of him.

"Not document, Porsche's brother is gone!" I said angrily.

"Where did he go?" Khun asked right now he was half-asleep, half-awake.

"I don't know. Let's go to find him!" I shouted at Khun and order him to wake up then I immediately walked out of the room to start preparing.

I can feel my blood pressure raising the more I'm thinking about what's happened to Porsché and I'm sure someone will be killed by my hand today but for that I need to find where is Porsché and I want to make sure he is safe. So, I shouldn't waste any minute to find him.

Porsché pov,

BANNG! BANNGG!

"Hey! Is someone out there? Can you please give me some food? I'm hungry!" I screamed and walked towards the door and I roamed my eyes around the room that I'm in is a old room with a musky smell that lingers my nose. I smell in it every corner that I walked in this room.

Yesterday, while I was walking back to home after a long day of school. I was abducted by a group of men in a dark tux and they forcefully pushed me into an unknown van.

Everything was so sudden and before I realized it, I was already inside an unfamiliar room.

A whole day had already passed, and I still doesn't know who these people are and what is the motive of the people to kidnapped me.

I was so anxious and had no choice but to just keep on pacing within the confined space.

It was already afternoon. when I decided to sit down and take a rest from all the walking. I did today inside this room.