Chapter 5 : Brother Returns 2

This story is made of Kimporsché parts in kinnporsche novel parts and author imagination. So, this story is not entirely mine. This story contains spoilers because it have similar scene like in the original novel.

Warning this story contains strong language and mature content It is 18+ fan fiction. I'm sorry if my grammar is bad because english is not my first language.

××××××××××××

Chapter 5 : Brother Returns 2

Kim Pov

"You can leave my hand now. We have already reached." Porsché said when we reached to where the car was parked.

"I will leave your hand if you tell me why are you ignoring me?" I asked. He tried to ignore me earlier and when we were walking here he didn't talk to me at all.

When I asked him that he didn't say anything just kept staring at the ground. He was behaving like I didn't exist. I tried to make him look at me but it didn't work. So, I leaned a little forwards to Porsché. So, I could look at Porsché face properly.

Porsché got flustered and he took a little step away from me but I quickly grabbed his wrist tightly not allowing him to move away from me.

"What are you doing?" Porsché said in frustrated tone his face showed his trouble expression.

"I want to know why you trying to ignore me." I asked in firm voice. I'm extremely determined to know what he is thinking right now. I don't want him to ignore me that's why I need know why he doing it.

"You know why... I'm doing it." Porsché answered slowly in low voice but I was able to hear it.

I know he might be thinking about the kiss last night but I don't know if he was shy about it or didn't like it. The way he behaving was clear that he had something in his mind that he was not telling me.

"Whatever it is but I don't allow you to ignore me." I said in firm voice. I putted my hand on his face made him look at me. So, I could se his face clearly. He can't avoid me I will not let it happen.

"You can't make me follow you." He said in annoyance and quickly step away from me.

"I will do it." I said in a stern voice. I'm sure that I will stick to my words and I'm very determined to make Porsché to stop avoiding me and making him be with me.

"Are we going home or not?" Porsché asked in annoyance and he tried to walk back inside the hospital but I grabbed his arm again to stop him.

"Let's go." I said and I hurriedly made him sit inside the car because I didn't wanted him to go back inside the hospital. If he stay there in the hospital he wouldn't get rest that's why I didn't wanted to argue with him more. So, I just started the car to go back home.

"Porsché do you want to eat something?" I asked him and I adjusted myself turned to see him asking for his opinion. I remembered that he didn't eat anything since the morning. A whole day he spend inside his brother's hospital room and didn't came out I don't think he had something.

"I don't want to eat." He said without turning to look at me. He watched at the at the view outside the car window.

"I will take you to eat." I said in stern voice. I knew he was trying to avoid that's why he doesn't want me to take him to eat but he should eat something it's not good for his health.

"Huh...you always do the opposite of what I say." He said and finally turned to see me. He look pretty cute when he is annoyed which made me laugh at him.