Chapter 1: The Adjustment

This story is made of Kimporsché parts in kinnporsche novel parts and author imagination. So, this story is not entirely mine. This story contains spoilers because it have similar scene like in the original novel.

Warning this story contains strong language and mature content It is 18+ fan fiction. I'm sorry if my grammar is bad because english is not my first language.

××××××××××××

Chapter 1 : The Adjustment

I was having dinner with my brother. When we heard someone knock on the door. My brother was sick and I don't want to disturb him that's why I went to open the door rather than him.

I walked towards the door. The person who was knock door it sounds like he would break our house door. Why that person is so impatiently repeatedly knocking very loudly. I opened the door there was a man standing in black shirt and black Pants. He was looked very angry.

"Where is Porsche?" He asked me when I opened the door.

"I will call my brother, wait." I said and went back inside to kitchen where my brother was having dinner sitting at the dining table.

"Someone came to meet you" I said. I was confused why this man came looking for my brother. I stare at my brother. He got up from the table and went towards the door with me.

Me and my brother went to the living room the man waiting outside the house came inside seeing my brother.

"Who gave you permission to quit!!" The man screamed. Why he screaming so much as soon he came inside the house.

"Kinn..." my brother said looking at the man. I was standing quietly as I don't know what they were talking about.

"I said. Who let you quit!" He screamed and walk towards my brother. I was terrified that he will do something to my brother and my brother is sick too.

"Don't do anything to my Phi" I said and stand between him and my brother. I won't let him do anything to my brother.

"Porsche! tell me what did Vegas told you?" He screamed again at my brother. My stopped seeing him and fixed his gaze on me. He suddenly pushed me towards the stairs indicating me to go to my room.

"Hoi! wait who is the Bastard who suddenly came in and started screaming" I said to my brother angrily. I don't want to go upstairs what if he do something to my brother.

"No one.. you should go upstairs and don't come down" He said. He sound irritated and looked at me with fierce eyes.

"But" I'm still hesitating to leave like that.

"Go up" my brother said angrily. I couldn't deny him now and he angry too now. I just followed what he told me to do and walked upstairs and went inside my room.

I walked in my room and locked the door as I was angry because my brother told me to go up. He always make me go upstairs and never tells me anything.

"Hoi.. I'm his brother why doesn't let me stay or he tell me anything" I said in irritated tone and kicked the book self in front of me angrily and sat on my bed.

I couldn't hear my brother and that man saying but I could hear they were screaming very loudly. The voices were coming from the lawn side.

I couldn't see them because my room was otherside of the lawn and if i went to Hia's room I would get caught and he will surely scold me. I tried to concentrate and listen the them quietly but I couldn't understand a wordsq what they were saying.