Chapter 8 : Accepting

This story is made of Kimporsché parts in kinnporsche novel parts and author imagination. So, this story is not entirely mine. This story contains spoilers because it have similar scene like in the original novel.

Warning this story contains strong language and mature content It is 18+ fan fiction. I'm sorry if my grammar is bad because english is not my first language.

××××××××××××

Chapter 8 : Accepting

"Does that mean.... that..... I like him." I asked to intouch. While my whole body was having goosebumps due to the sudden shock.

"Well, it was can be that." Intouch replied to me to after a while taking his he time to think about it.

"So, what should do now?" I asked him the silly questions because right now my brain can't function properly and due to that I'm feeling very puzzled right now.

I was so confused that couldn't even understand my own feeling. I didn't knew what to do and thinking about what do after this was even more intimidating.

"How would I know that?" Intouch said slightly whining to me about what I asked him because he was like me. He also didn't got any experience about it.

"I don't have any idea about it just help me with it." I told him and force him to help me about it because who can I talk about it rather than him.

"If you are not sure about it. Then simply you make the first move on him." Intouch replied with firm voice this show that he was very serious about his advice for me.

"That could work?" I questioned him again. Well I don't know anything about these things. I never liked anyone like this before and same goes for him.

"You will never know until you try it." Intouch said in low voice that indicate that he doesn't have any rather than this.

"I will think about it then." I told him while thinking about what he said deciding if I should do it or not.

"Okay now. You should continue doing your homework." Intouch said. I became shocked and about my homework it totally slipped out of my mind that I need to complete my homework right now and I will take of other issues later.

"Yes..bye now." I said and quickly started doing my homework again.

"Byee." Intouch said and ended the call.

After he ended the call. I continued focusing on doing my homework. It took me 3 hours to complete the homework. When I finished it was already midnight.

Then, I simply lay on my bed and didn't care about room it was looking extremely messy because I didn't picked my stuff and put them on back to there places. I just wanted to sleep but I heard my stomach growling loudly.

Now, I remembered that I didn't eat anything since morning. When I came from school. I went straight to the hospital without caring to eating anything and that's why now I couldn't sleep. my stomach wouldn't stop growling. I kept trying to tossing and turning on my bed but wouldn't work at all.

When I got fed up because of it. Then I decided to push myself get up from the bed and finally walk to the kitchen to finding something to eat. I opened the fridge but I didn't find anything to eat.

Then, I gave up and I just to drink water to fill myself up and get back to sleep later in the morning I will get something to eat.

Thinking all that I got water bottle out from the fridge for myself. I took glass for the cabinet and poured the water for myself.

While I was drinking water. I seen someone walking inside the kitchen. I walked to that side so I could comfortably see who it was.

When I went closer. I seen it Kim walking inside the kitchen. All the things which I talked with Intouch earlier replayed in my mind that made me chock myself with water.