Author's Note

~~~~

I am writing this because there aren't really any long fanfics about Grian, his pet eldritch horror rock, and the Rift yet, so I decided to fix that. You're welcome.

This was inspired by a lot of other people, so thank you!

A huge thanks to two of my friends, @averygaynerd and @ghostedbyaghost, for editing this and helping me with the plot.

Pov might flip flop quite a bit.

A heads up, Grian, Mumbo, and Scar will be the main characters in this story. I might include some other povs later on, but it will just be these three for now.

There won't be any shipping, anything that appears to be shipping is purely platonic.

The personalities of some of the characters will be modified from the youtubers themselves so that it works better in the story.

I will try to post at least once a week, but I'm not great with schedules, so I apologize if it takes me a while to get a chapter out.

Cover art is by me.

General content warning throughout the book: there will be possession in lots the chapters. It's literally called Possessed, so if you're not comfortable with reading that, you have been warned. Also, there will be blood, death, violence with varying amounts of graphic descriptions, and pain. I will put individual content warning at the start of each chapter if they are necessary.

~~~~