Chapter Two

It has been years since the Obelia Empire became lifeless and the atmosphere is gloomy. Claude became a Tyrant because of his son being gone, he tried everything to find him, but to no avail, no report has been received from all these years they were apart. He hopes that one day He will meet his son soon.

Within those years Izuku has been keeping all the pain he receives at school and their house. Abuse that results in bruises. Cuts from self-harm, wounds from bullying. We could say that his shape is awful.

Izuku's POV

'All my life I only experienced hell. I can't continue to live like this' I thought. I'm currently walking down under the bridge, but I suddenly hear a person or so I thought a villain. "You will look nice as a vessel," the villain said. When I tried to run away I got caught by the slime tentacles that is holding me trying to consume my body. Suddenly I heard "I AM HERE" All might show up. Punching the air to make an air pressure that took out the villain. When I ask an autograph Allmight's expression got bitter. 'Why is Allmight's face look like that? He's not smiling' I thought. 'Ugh. Why does this brat have to be the one I saved?!. He's so useless he doesn't even have a quirk' All might thought. Instead of answering he just jumped away. Because if that the villain got away heading towards the other part of the city.

I was walking alone on the side of the road when I heard an explosion. I rushed to the pace ut happened just to see many people surrounding the area. Looking at the villain was the same one that caught me. "PRO HEROES SAVE HIM" a civilian yelled. "DOES ANY HEROES HAVE THE QUIRK TO COUNTER THAT" one of the pros that are around the area yelled and got an answer of "No" from all the other pros around. I saw who it was and I started trembling 'I-Its K-Kacch-an' I thought, my eyes wide open tears in my eyes. I rushed to save him even without a quirk. I will still try, and get him to safety. "KID WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?" A pro shouted but I didn't listen. "PROTECT THE KID NOW!!" He yelled again. All the pros protected me while the villain tried to attack. In the end, Kacchan got saved and of course, I got scolded for rushing in carelessly. Going home I got punched and got dragged. It's always happening to me, every day I kept all the pain they cause me. 'What did I ever do to deserve this?!'

Night came and I decided to leave the hell hole that I so-called home. They just made me like their personal servant, whenever I don't follow their orders I instantly get punished for "disobeying". I packed my bag, wrote a letter to them, and then ran away as far as I possibly can. I started writing while they are having a "nice family dinner". I can't believe that I survived this long. But soon everything will change I know it.

A few minutes later I finished and open the window in the storage room and finally escaped.

•Meanwhile•

"Izumi calls that brat and tells him to wash the dishes," my 'dad' asked her and nodded. "OI, USELESS GO OUT THERE AND CLEAN THE DISHES" She shouted but no one answered. "OI, DEKU YOU LITTLE SHIT GO OUT NOW OR FACE THE CONSEQUENCES!" She finally shouted because of how long she is waiting.

A FEW MINUTES HAVE PASS

"What the Hell?! Answer Dammit!" 'Alright that's it I'm breaking this door down' she thought. She kicked the door and saw the window wide open. "DAD, IZUKU RAN AWAY?!" she shouted again, but this time All might went to her daughter and checked on what is happening. "Izumi, did you know the reason why he ran away?" He asked "No" she replied. They searched the storage room and found the letter. It contains:

Dear Yagis

You might be wondering where am I right? Well... I'm not gonna tell you but I can assure you, YOU WILL NEVER SEE ME AGAIN!!. All you did was to order me around, played my body 'til you are all satisfied. I've been enduring all those pains and those marks you have given me permanently. I WILL NEVER FORGET AND FORGIVE YOU FOR WHAT YOU DID!! Remember this one day will be back and take my revenge on you. I do not care about who you are or what your status is in this city. To me, you are ALL just a PATHETIC SHITS WHO ONLY CARES ABOUT POWER AND NOT THE WELL BEING OF OTHERS!!. Oh, and Toshinori or should I say All Might. I already recorded what you all have done to me. I have proof of what are all the things you did to me all this time. Also, tell Katsuki Bakugou that I never acknowledged him to begin with.

I Here by Disown myself to this Hell of a Family
-Izuku

They read it, and slowly but surely their eyes started to water. After a few minutes of crying, they went to the dining room with red eyes and puffy cheeks. Inko ask what happened and showed her the letter that Izuku wrote and cried afterward.

I'm currently running away as far as possible from the house I call hell. I haven't eaten anything all day yet. Slowly my vision became blurry, and I fell unconscious. I didn't even check where I was going. I just keep running and running.

Felix's POV

'It's been years since the prince was taken away, His Majesty became cold to everyone and only soft to his wife and daughter but with a hint of sadness across his face. I'm still looking for him because I don't want to see His Majesty Sad. After all, his son missing. Every day I didn't stop my search hoping that We will see his Highness once again.' While patrolling outside the empire, I saw a boy fall unconscious beside a tree. I quickly check if he was ok and it shocked me to see a boy with a ton of cuts, bruises, and wounds. I quickly picked him up and bring him into the empire.

A/N:Alright Felix found him finally. I know it is too early but meh it went on my mind so yeah. I hope you enjoyed it. Also, I'll try to post at least 1 to 2 chapters in a week. BYEEEEE