Chapter Five

While Athy and Lucas are staying in her room. They decided that they will walk for a while because they were in there for more than 2 hours. It is already afternoon, they were around just outside the palace to take fresh air.

•Athanasia's POV•

A few moments later She saw Claude walking with a kid a little shorter than me. Lucas saw where I was looking and also turned his head in that direction. "Who's that?" He asked, of course, I also didn't know so I only did what others do... spying. That's right I tried to listen to both of them and I heard a little bit about being comfortable and eating? 'Eh? Why that topic though?' Oh well, let's just listen more but this time more clear

"So how is it so far? Are you having trouble adapting here or-?" He got cut off by the kid replying "I'm still trying to get used to it. It is just that for the longest time I haven't experienced these kinds of things" "Oh right" Papa answered Quietly. 'Strange it's the first time I see papa like that with others, but why is he acting like that on that kid?' My thought was cut short when I heard them talking again. "Are you ready to meet your sister? Or do you still need time?" Papa asked "Well-I-um- not y-yet" he answered. 'Who is this boy's sister? Did papa take an interest in him finding/meeting, someone?' It's a possibility. Lucas then butted in and almost blew my cover " So who is he?" He asked casually "I don't know okay!? I'm still trying to listen to their conversation but you have to distract me and almost gave my presence away!" I then smacked his head because it is so obvious what is happening. 'Jesus, why did he become my playmate again?' Never mind that I then turned around but sadly they were not on that spot anymore where they used to be. 'It's your fault Lucas' I sigh in defeat because I didn't hear any more about the boy.

°A Few Hours Ago°

Claude woke up early to do his ruler duties and tried to finish it with Felix's help. Of course, Felix didn't complain because he saw Claude's face and he want to see his son. No one complain either because Claude miss his son so much even in the small amount of time they were together.

After a few hours of paper works and letters from the nobles, they were finally done. Just as Felix was about to say something but Claude beat him to it first by standing up, walking through the door, and saying that Felix is now dismissed and can now rest for the day. Felix can now rest finally, this is a reward of accomplishment because he worked hard finding Izuku, and now that he's here safe and sound.

•Claude's POV•

While waking Claude and Izuku are catching up with each other. But mostly, Claude is asking him questions that concerned the older. And finally asking the question we have been waiting for..."Izu?" Claude called his son "Yes dad?" He replied. "What are you planning on the video you have in you now?" "Well, I'm planning to reveal the videos when I officially become a prince dad... well at least in that case if that "family" decided to try and find me I'll give it to the police and the citizens to maybe let them suffer? I'm not completely sure but I plan to destroy their reputation and the school too. The teachers were not even bothered by me being bullied, they didn't care at all. So, I'll wait for the right time Dad don't worry" Izuku Smiled determined on his plan. Claude just smiled knowing that his personality is now showing to Izuku. Claude becomes like this who try and threaten him or the empire.

°TIME SKIP°

It's now night time and the dinner is about to start. Athy and Lucas are together in her room, Athy reading while Lucas was eating his cholate chip cookies. A maid entered her room, bowed, and told her that it is now dinner. She looks outside to see that It's already dark. "Princess you should go eat dinner now your parents might be waiting for you" Lucas stood up ready to teleport away "Alright good night Lucas" "You too princess" he then teleported away. I made my way across the hall to the dining room to see papa and mama already seated. Once I reached the table I saw a spare plate and looked at them. "Why is there an extra plate served?" I asked "There is someone I want you to meet Athy" he smiled and I got confused 'Who is he introducing at this time of day?' I thought. The door once again opened and this time I saw a familiar boy who papa was talking to earlier. "Who is he, papa?" I asked turning to Papa" "Look into his Eyes dear" Mama said. I followed and looked into his eyes to see a jewel eyes "Huh? HUH?!" I am confused right now "Athy dear, please calm down and keep your voice low. I nodded and look at the boy again and he went to the table and then took a seat. "Good Evening, Mom & Dad" he said and my eyes widened "Good evening dear/son" they answered. ' I-Izuku is that you?" "Yes, big sis it is me" he replied and I stood up went to him, and hugged him from behind. "I missed you you know," I said trying not to tear up. "Yes big sis, I know" I went back and we started eating and talking to each other normally without awkwardness in the air.

While this is happening a certain magician is looking from a window concealing his presence so the emperor won't notice him. 'Hmm... another golden-haired and jeweled eyes. Interesting' still watching and observing his appearance.

A/N: New chapter did 😥 hope you guys like it😀