Chapter Seventeen

As time goes by Izuku then eventually got free from black magic. But he still acted how he was before so Anastacius has no suspicion of him. Izuku told Felix to not tell anybody since Felix was the first one to discover it. Izuku requested that he should not say anything unless Izuku is ready. He agreed and tried to act as normal as possible. Claude then notice his behavior but did not question it, thinking that it is a personal matter that might only concern Felix and no one else. Felix then endured the pain of moving his mouth not to tell Claude.

At the end of the day Felix manage to keep it in, but for how long? Let's just hope that no tea will spill when Felix is around.

Claude manages to bare the pain of heartache when Izuku didn't consider him as a father, but as an uncle only. He tried everything, reading books, asking his daughter and wife, asking Felix, or anyone that is around the prince when he is present. He even went to japan and ask for how or whose quirk can "reverse/rewind" the current situation of his son. In the end, no one was able to help him, he then went back to the palace and went to his wife's shared room. He just lays down and thinks of how his son is acting because of memory loss. His wife then entered the room a minute after he entered it. "How will I ever show my son that I'm his real Dad and not that Bastard?!" Claude said while looking at the ceiling while not noticing Diana is in the room. "You'll just have to give all your efforts my love, I always talk to him whenever I can, and whenever I bring up that You are his Dad he instantly says that I'm married to your Brother. I was not bothered by it but whenever Izu says it the more I feel like we need to do something fast. But he even calls me mom... which makes me wonder why he forgot about you while he still remembers us. Both Athy and Me are fine whenever Izuku never talks about something that includes his condition knowing that he won't believe you even if you showed the image of us" Diana said gaining the attention of Claude with a surprising look.

He didn't realize that his wife entered the room because he was too focused on thinking of ways to turn back Izuku's Memories. They both discussed a few ways to do it, but they never knew that Izu was already out of black magic that's why he's back. No one questioned Izuku's behavior as he acted so well that He made others think that he is still the same as himself with black magic. No one knew about Izu having black magic inside him except Lucas who was gone for a week to get a branch of the Sacred Tree. It took him Three days to go there so it will also take time before coming back. He tried to rush back but the process takes almost the same as he went there. He was agitated he can't make things go faster and if he tries to speed it up nothing will happen.

Claude, Diana, and Athanasia are all in the dining area while talking about Izuku "rescuing" him from Anastacius. While the three are talking on that topic, a certain knight is trying to keep his mouth shut and doing his best not to say a word if the topic is the prince. He found that when Izuku was training while using his magic, Felix saw him making a ball of black magic coming out of his body. He watch quietly but Izuku noticed as soon as the knight stepped on the range of Izuku's sensory ability.

Izuku then explained what is he doing and what is he gonna do after the magic is released/destroyed. Izuku then picked up a magical bottle and he stored there the black magic that was once inside him. He warned Felix to shut up unless he wanna get punched in the face. Felix was skeptical about his threat, but he remembered all the prince's training and the strength he holds. Felix then made an anime crying face in defeat. He promised and Izuku made a spell to know if he said something bout Izuku he will know immediately.

•Lucas' POV

"Ugh, why does this travel takes so long?! I need to help Izu fast!! Even teleporting can't help. I guess, I just need to be patient with this thing and hope that Izu will still be alright and not do anything reckless. I don't want him to get hurt in any way" I then look at my hand where the branch of the sacred world tree that I was holding. "Things will be back soon Izu I promise. And when I say it, It will happen my love" 'I already confessed to you Izu and I hope with this I can show you how much I love you and how much you mean to me' I won't allow Aethernitas to go near you. And when I get my hands on that thing I'll make it to a compressed ball that doesn't have space and make it burn in flames. That son of a bi-h dares to get close to you and use you as his way to have the throne. I can see how his face is so Thick, and the intention he emits is so visible. Then again that sh---head will pay for what he did to my Izu.

•Izuku's POV•

While waiting for Lucas, I sent a letter to Kiel to visit me and have tea. Athy knows that Kiel will come so she also tagged along with us which I accept since the more the merrier. I and Athy then started to talk to each other but I notice Kiel staring at me. I smirked and I see him blushing. Athy sees my smirk and her head turned to see a blushing Kiel covering his face. Athy then made a smug look teasing Kiel more.

(A/N: IMPORTANT NEWS EVERYBODY STARTING FROM AUGUST 1 WILL BE THE START OF THE HIATUS OF THIS BOOK SINCE MY ONLINE CLASSES WILL START SOON😭 SO I HOPE YOU GUYS UNDERSTAND THAT I NEED TO MANAGE SCHOOL THE MOST... ANYWAYS HAPPY READING)