Chapter Eighteen

While Lucas is still traveling from the sacred tree back at the palace. Some events went down and it has been an eventful day.

Anastasius/Aethernitas was still not aware that Izu is now free because he can still feel that Izuku is near the black magic (which is in his pocket) Izuku never let go of the bottle in case of something might happen to it. Because of how smart Izu is, he made a small plan to at least reduce the black magic from Anastasius slowly without him noticing it. He made a whole area that can suck up black magic slowly so that Aethernitas will not notice the fading magic inside Anastasius. Izuku then talked to Athy about his current condition and she was glad that he remembers them. He also told her that Felix knows what resulted in Athy "having a fit" and he understood why she was doing that. It was kept from her. 'Felix already knows this and Never said anything?!' She thought. She then turned her head to Izu trying to get an explanation why the "Crimson Knight" never said anything. "I made sure that he won't say anything unless he wants to feel my fist" Izuku said which resulted in Athy shuddering.

While the two are talking about the knight. Felix suddenly sneezes and Claude looks at him with a questioning look. "What's up with you suddenly sneezing?" Claude ask "Well Your Majesty, it just suddenly happened I don't even have a cold/fever" the redhead replied and Claude said, "The room is clean, no dust was left then how?" "Maybe someone is talking about me," Felix said "And who might that be?" Claude asks a little amusing but still stress from his son's condition "I have no Idea Your Majesty, but if someone is talking about me I'm sure that person is inside the Imperial Palace. No one knows me unless I introduce myself or when I accompany the princess or prince when they go out." With that last sentence, Claude was satisfied with the answer and sighed. His mind can't function well when his son is still in danger with his brother getting his son's memories away from him.

•Izuku's POV•

It has been a day since I told Athy about my current situation. I can say that her scolding is much like Mom who doesn't let the topic go unless you say or reply to something. Then again, I did worry then, especially Dad. But still, I can't show him yet... at least not today. "Ugh, this uncle of mine is a real pain in the ass. Of all people he can target I was the one he chose... then again, if I remember correctly his eyes did have red in the center but then the other times were only normal. Does that mean anything? I'll just have to ask Lucas when he gets back. Oh right, he still doesn't know my situation I better warn Athy" I then went inside Athy's room and see her reading a book while having tea and cookies to munch on. "Athy, I want to remind you to not tell Anything to Lucas right now. At least not yet, I'm not ready. I still need to fix a few things before he gets the news alright?" I said and look straight at Athy in the eyes "Yes, of course, I might be shipping you three but I still respect privacy y'know" she said giggling and it caught me off-guard and my face went red from embarrassment.

A few hours have passed and let's see how Claude is doing

•Claude's POV•

I have been restless. Means I haven't slept for a while now still searching for an answer to cure my son. Speaking of which... where is the warlock?! I haven't seen him for the past 5 days. Is he on a freaking vacation?! He hasn't shown himself up for the past few days. Is that carefree to not check my son?! UGH, THAT DAMN MAGICIAN!!... What should I do to that magician then for letting my son become like that and he has not done anything until now? Hmm.. what is the proper punishment for that? "For now I need to rest from head to toe. My whole body can't process all the events recently...sigh" I then went to my bed and close my eyes until my vision was consumed by complete darkness.

•Ezekiel's POV•

It has been days since I confess to Izuku and my heart still beats fast today. "Huh, is this your impact on people Izu?" I ask myself while my father knocked on the door "Come in!" He then entered. I notice that he has a letter in his hand while his face is smiling. "I received a letter from the prince" he said and handed it to me. I reach out for it and waited for my father to go out of my room. 'I wonder what this letter contains' I then opened it. To see a smiley face from the start of the letter made me laugh a little and I started to read it.

Dear Kiel,

How is your day doing? Is it good? I hope so haha. I still can't get over your confession though and I hope you don't as well haha I wanna see your red face so much, Athy also teases me while writing this so yeah I have a red face at the moment buuut I want to get straight to the point.
Can you visit me here and have tea with me? I sure miss you with your voice and face. I can see why many ladies want you to be their boyfriend. I feel honored that you chose me too haha. I thought that you were straight but then again I might have bent your taste a little haha. I think it's my charm on people. But that aside I hope that we can have tea in 2 days? Send me a letter of your reply I'll wait for it

-Izuku De Alger Obelia

(A/N: ALRIGHT I FINALLY PUBLISHED SOMETHING AFTER A WEEK. I hope that you guys like this story so far and I do also hope that this book will grow more😁 Anyways Happy reading😀)