Chapter Fifteen

°Present Time°

Izuku is in the garden with his Dad having tea. They talk about the current situation and how will they get rid of it.

•Izuku's POV•

"So Dad, do you have any idea how to get rid of him? Who is he anyway? I didn't even see him once in my life before you found me again" I said and he look at me bringing down his tea to the table "He's your uncle, son" he said. "If he's my uncle then why is he claiming me as his?" I ask "Me and him, don't have the best relationship. Because...of a certain incident" "What kind?" I replied "an unpleasant one. I rather not try to recall it. It brings out some hate in me" I nodded understanding. We then ended our talk and I teleported to my room silently. 'How can I avoid him then?' I thought thinking of ways to not meet my "Uncle" 'Dad said that he killed his parents just to get the position to be the emperor and tried to kill Dad because of jealousy' i sigh and went to my bed and lay down until my vision got consumed by darkness.

I then woke up, the sun beaming in my window and the birds chirping outside. Lily then walk in and greet me with a smile and I smiled back. "Where's "Uncle"?" I said and then her eyes widened. She then said, "Your Highness, your Uncle was dead a long time ago. He was killed by your father," she said and I nodded not making any question. 'Dad was killed by uncle's hands. Then how come he's alive and not being seen by anyone? Is he staying somewhere where no one would suspect?' I thought while Lily is still stunned by my question. I then nodded and Lily thought that I was talking about Anastacius. I get dressed and went straight to the throne room where my "uncle" is staying. I then walk inside looking at him dead in the eyes. He was still shocked but not as bad as before. He went stiff and he was not moving from his seat where he stay put. As I walk closer he became tenser and he doesn't move, not even an inch.

"Izuku..." he said and I raise my eyebrow with a stern look. "Who even are you and what do you want?" I said with venom. Diana and Athanasia went also stiff hearing what I said. "Izuku, What do you mean?" Athy said. "Oh well... this man right here claims me as his son even if he's only my uncle," I said and their eyes widen more. "Izuku what do you mean? HE IS your father! How come you forgot did you hit your head??" Mother ask I look at her and I just explained. "Mom, what do you mean? He is not my Dad he is just my uncle! I even have my memory of my real dad when I was back here, he comforted me when I need it" I said with a stern voice. "Izuku... What is the name of your "Dad"?" I sighed and said "Anastacius De Alger Obelia" I said and as I said it they were just like a statue not moving at all same as before. "Don't make me laugh Izuku... You are No son of that bastard! You are my son and I can show you" Claude said and walk forward. I remain still and watch as his hands went to touch my forehead. A vision then was being shown from where I was first brought back to Obelia, the time when I punch the ground and he comforted me, and many more. I don't want to believe it but... my heart tells me that I should follow it and listen to them. "How can I trust the things you just showed me?" I slightly glare and he has a face of relief. "I can show you, along with your Mother and Sister. I'll do whatever it takes to make you realize that you are NOT the son of my brother" He said and I nodded. I then exited and waited in the garden for my current dad to show up. A few minutes later he then showed up and sat across from me. "Dad, Am I your son? Or am I just a weapon you use for your advantage?" I asked and his soft face become serious. "Izuku I AM YOUR FATHER! follow what I say! Understand?!" "Y-yes, D-dad" for some reason I feel that I was in danger, that I can't compose myself. I can't do anything besides follow. Am I doing the right thing?

•Lucas' POV•

Watching Izuku from afar makes me think sometimes that I became a creepy stalker. Either way, watching him, I will be able to watch him every time. And know everything he likes. But one night made me mad as I see a shadow in front of him. The familiar mana Aethernitas. 'I thought that he was done but NO! Agh, How did I not notice everything earlier?!' As I watch from the shadows I then see Aethernitas teleporting away. As I sigh and watch him sleep I'm planning on going to the sacred world tree and getting a branch to fix him. But it will take a week or two before I can go back. What should I do now? Should I wait a bit longer or should I go there right now?

•Izuku's POV•

It's now afternoon and I decided to take a nap. But then I see a woman standing in my dream with black and long hair.
"Who are you?" I ask and she smiles sadly. "My name is Nana Shimura. I'm your father's master" she said and I ask confused. "Which one?" "Toshinori Yagi" when she said those words she shudders with a disgusted look on her face. "Anyway, I'm here to tell you that your 'Father's quirk was transferred to you," she said and I was shocked "how is that possible? How did that happen?" I ask and she replies "It's possible because that quirk can be passed down with the use of DNA. With that it is either you ate his hair accidentally, lick his blood, or you tasted something that belongs to him like spit or... never mind" she said while cutting her sentence.

A/N: So uh the idea is random and it feels like I need to add some drama to some chapters. Anyways happy reading