Chapter Ten

Izuku's POV•

"Ahh, you may rise" I said a little panicked because he suddenly bowed. "If I may ask your Highness, but what are you doing here?" He questioned while tilting his head. "Well Me, Athy, and our playmate were just outside going for a walk. But they suddenly stop and were whispering to each other that I can't quite understand, then the next thing I knew I was falling until you caught me in your arms. Still, I want to apologize for the inconvenience of it suddenly happening. I was not prepared" I apologize again and he replied "It's ok you Highness, I'm just glad that I caught you than getting hurt right? Besides, it is nice to meet new people because I'm almost getting bored. I always see my father every day and my cousin, it is getting boring to see them every day. But it is nice to see new faces that I'm not familiar with" he smiled. 'Wow, his smile is so gentle. I wonder if he has a girlfriend already?' I thought while looking at him and change my direction once he saw me staring at him. He giggled and I feel my heart pounding ' what is this feeling? It's the same feeling when Lucas kissed my hand' I deeply thought and never realized that I started to doze off. While I was dozing off I didn't notice Ezekiel staring at me and just kept quiet.

•Ezekiel's POV•

Looking at his Highness' features He is sure unique because of his freckles. 'I know Lady angel is beautiful but he is on a different level. Why do I feel like this? It is the first time that I felt this way'. Not even the princess made me feel this way as the prince, is this what they call love at first sight? I don't know but I need to confirm this feeling and ask my father. I just hope that once I ask him he won't use it to his advantage to be higher than the other nobles. Yes, I know what my father has been doing since Athy told me. At first, I didn't believe her until she showed me visual proof by using magic.

While looking at the prince I noticed how his body is a little bit built. I guess it is a natural thing to do among male royals to protect their empire? "Umm, your Highness?" I called him he snapped out of his trance and look at me "Yes sir. Alpheus?" He answered. "Firstly please do call me by my name, and secondly how long have you been training?" I asked and he answered "for a couple of weeks now. It's shocking, isn't it? From the few weeks of training I already gained some knowledge and strength" I, of course, was shocked 'he just started training a few weeks ago and yet he already got muscles... Moore than ME!' "Wow I'm impressed with your training but I guess they made it hard for you?" I asked "Nope all the training is only done by me, I also spar with the knights once in a while. I mainly focus on the dummies so I won't hurt anyone severely" he said and laughed a little.

'How can he hurt others? Is he that strong that people will be hurt badly?' I thought while looking at the clear sky.

Our conversation continued until he suddenly got teleported away. 'Just like last time like the princess' I sigh and went back inside the manor.

•Izuku's POV•

I suddenly got teleported again cutting m conversation with Ezekiel. "Well looks like someone enjoyed their time outside" said Lucas with a little bit of sound of annoyance "Yep! I was wondering what happened. We were just walking and you guys started whispering to each other. What were you guys talking about anyway?" I answered and look at them in the eyes. Athy sweatdropped and raised her hand. "Yes, sis?" "It was my Idea to send you there, but Lucas doesn't like the idea so I forced him until you got teleported away" she finish her sentence with a sigh. "I just want you to meet Ezekiel since he is a nice guy and I know you guys will get along just fine" she said and I heard Lucas mumble but not clearly 'That's why I don't like the idea, you might fall for him instead of me' I heard part if it (i don't like, you might fall, him, me) at the words I only heard. I never question him further to not make any more problems

The day passed by quickly and the 4 had dinner, a few talks, and also a few problems that I needs to solve. On of that being able to send it to Japan's main news report center. I then explained what I will do to execute the plan.

The Yagis however were losing hope of finding him. Only the hero commission, Pro heroes, and UA staff were ones who only knew what happened. Katsuki also broke down after knowing the truth about why Izuku follows him around. He was admired by him, supported him, and gave him the confidence he has today. He was never looking down at Katsuki but when he received the letter that was said on the paper his wold broke down. The only person who followed him around is now gone and now hates him. He will get nightmares every day and his sleep is shortened because after his nightmare he stays up and can't remove Izuku's face from his mind. He also remembers all the horrible things he did to Izuku. Izuku also said that He has proof of what Katsuki did to him. Because of this, he was afraid that everybody will not support him. His ego went down and locked himself up in his room. Not even eating properly. This impact made him quieter and less aggressive.
He always hears Izuku saying "Why do you want me to be gone so bad, You are not a hero you are a VILLAIN!, You don't deserve any part in the hero industry" Izuku's voice was right. He is never gonna be a hero because of his ego and past attitude that the people will never forget.

A/N:How are you guys doing? Do you enjoy this story so far? I hope you guys do tho😅

Anwayssss HAVE A NICE DAY/AFTERNOON/EVENING