Chapter Twelve

The five are going back to the empire and the two were openly flirting with Izuku with annoyed Athy and Felix sweatdrop. Of course, being a baby broccoli bean Izuku is, he is clueless about what is happening. He is dense, he thought that he was just exaggerating and just shrugged it off.

Moments later they reached the empire and the people look at them but never bothered since they were wearing a cloak. Roger on the other hand was pacing back and forth inside his office thinking about where could Ezekiel have gone too. Moments later Ezekiel came home and was bombarded with questions from his father. "Where have you been kiel!? Don't you know how worried I was?! What were you even doing outside?!" Roger asks his son, not Ezekiel not being able to answer the question one after the other. "Father, I was with Prince Izuku and Princess Athanasia we went to the city where Prince Izuku came before he was brought back here in Obelia. Prince Izuku showed the people how his last    "family" treated him like a slave. He showed the evidence of their acts and showed it to the crowd" Ezekiel answered and his Father stiffened 'I know what you are doing Father if I were you I would just stay put and won't pull any stunts that can kill you' Ezekiel lives his father but sometimes his father's actions are questionable to his son. Roger plans to take advantage of Izuku because of the lack of knowledge he has. But Izuku can catch up quickly because of his IQ. Roger thought that just because he was a later comer to the empire he will lack all the knowledge inside the empire.

Back to Izuku and Athy, Izuku went straight towards his parent's room and knocked. "Come in" he heard his mother's voice "Oh Izu, what brings you here?" "Mother I just want to ask something and it is making me creep out sometimes" he answered and Diana nodded.

•Diana's POV•

"Mom, can you explain something that I'm confused about" my son asked "Sure Dear, what is it?" I answered and he explained the behavior of both boys around him. I smirked and he looks confused by my action "Dear, the boys' actions mean something that you might not have noticed" I said and he reply with a nod "Ok let me ask you this, Did any of the boys become touchy to you?" He nodded "Did any of the boys sound weird when they talk sometimes?" He nodded again processing where this is going. "Dear, this means that the boys like you in a romantic way you might not have noticed it before but they were flirting with you trying to get your love" He stiffened and Blushed furiously his face can be compared to red as a strawberry.

•Izuku's POV•

'T-T-They like me?! In a romantic way too?! God, why did I not see that coming' my face heated up and I can't stop thinking about the things they did for the past weeks. 'THEY WERE FLIRTING WITH ME THIS WHOLE TIME AND I DIDN'T NOTICE' ugh why does the world like me suffer. "T-Then t-thank you for explaining it to me Mom" she giggled and smirked "My baby is already a grown-up" she dramatically wipes her nonexisting tears "I-I guess I-I'll just try to act normal" "Izuku, by the way I want to have 4 grand babies ok?! 2 of each Hehe" she said and I run out of their room straight Dad's office.

Dad is still doing the same piles of paper works that seem never to run out. Is it that much that it looks like it is not moving at all? "Hey, Dad" he look up and smiled. "Still not done with the new batch of papers?" I ask and he sighs "Yes, it seems that whenever I finish a new one it gets replaced after. I don't think that this will end soon enough" he said while still wring on the papers. " I guess it a natural to be done because being an emperor is quite the heavy responsibility. "Hey Dad, can I ask something?" "Yeah sure" he replied "Well, I already asked Mom this but Why does my heart beats fast whenever I'm with our playmate and with Sir. Alpheus' kid?" After I finished the sentence the quill that Dad is using broke on his hands just with force. "What do you mean, Izu?" He sounded calm but from the inside, he was fuming like a volcano that want to melt those two boys that I mentioned. "Well, whenever I'm with them they sometimes become touchy and sound a little weird" I said and he replied, "What do you mean sounded weird?" "Whenever they are talking to me the tone they use is like making the last word long. For example, Izuku~ we need to go now~" something like that. I just followed them since I was not caring about it but it has been happening a lot more recently so It's getting in my head" I finished talking and I glance at Dad to see him using his mana to create something. 'I don't know what it is but I hope it's not for me' I sweatdrop just thinking about it. Not the time to fear Dad. Sigh, I guess I just need him to calm down first before answering. A few minutes passed and He finally calmed down "Now Dad, are you calm now? I don't want anything or anyone being destroyed" I glared at him and he awkwardly laugh. 'His attitude came from me but my instincts said that he is like Diana right now' Claude thought looking at me "Dad, promise me not to kill or harm those two. But if you do ~I'll punch you to the training ground until you become one with it~ I said threateningly. 'Even if I'm the dad I feel small when Izuku threatens me' Claude thought and shivered.

A/N: New Update hehe. Did u guys like the chapters so far?😂🤣😅