Chapter Eleven

°TIME SKIP°

A month has passed and Izuku started his plan to expose his abusive, neglectful, and power-hungry former family that he once was. He was accompanied by Felix, Lucas, Athy, and Ezekiel. For the past weeks, Izuku got more comfortable with Ezekiel since he saw himself that he was not like his father. Izuku then would force Lucas to teleport him there so that it will be easier not to get caught by Claude. They are now in the city walking around first and then going straight to give the news and evidence to make all the people see their true colors

•Izuku's POV•

"Um.. excuse me, sir?" I call his attention and looked at me. "Yes, how may I help you?" He replied "Can I give some news to the TV? I have videos that I want to expose" I said and I can see his eyes were wide. "Oh my. What kind of videos do you have sir?". "A personal thing that I want to expose so that everyone will be aware. Also these videos might shock you so please be prepared" "Alright sir, please give me your videos" "Where can I send it?" I ask "You can send it here on our email" "alright" I replied and sent the video. A few minutes pass and the man was shocked and shaking "It is indeed a matter that needs to be shown publicly, I'll make some broadcast of it right away" He said and I nodded and he started walking away. "It looks like it's going according to plan?" Lucas said "Yeah, but then again those videos I sent were just a few of many I have stored in this phone" I answered and I look at the three (Felix, Ezekiel, and Athanasia) widened their eyes and paled a bit. "You three should relax, besides I want some company. Even if Felix is here I might get bored since he is just here to protect me," I said and I saw Felix's face look heartbroken. 'It is fun to tease Felix from time to time' I thought and giggled. Then they look at me wondering why I suddenly giggled. I look at them and said "Guys as I said you should relax I laugh because of Felix's hurt face" they turned their heads to Felix and he sweatdrop. We laugh and waited for the news to now come out.

We then waited outside looking at the screen the entertainment shown on the screen. It then suddenly got cut off showing the news. I and Lucas smirked while the three just look straight at the screen.

BREAKING NEWS:

We just received news about the hero Allmight. You guys might think that it is heroic footage. No, today we will show you something that everyone would never expect from our Number One hero

*Plays the Videos*

As you guys can see All might did horrible things that everyone would never think of. It is a piece of shocking news that our Number one was abusing and neglecting his son. Yes, people, He has kids you got that right Kids with "s"
The kid was abused because he was quirkless. I, myself would have never thought that he will do this. The other have a quirk and joined the abusing the boy. This just shows how some heroes are only here for fame and money.

They don't care about the well-being of others. The sender of this video said that he was starved, getting punched, kicked, and as a quirk target practice. He said that one of the quirks used to him was an "explosion" quirk directly toward him. And his last school was not helping him even the teachers there enjoys the show of him getting beaten by everyone and no one would care. This world sure is cruel, nobody should've experienced that. The sender also requests that people think of their actions. With quirk or quirkless, everybody should be treated equally.

He also said that "people are mistreated because of showing how weak they are because of being quirkless". I hope this News shows that everyone, even the mighty ones can be a fraud to society. This is all the news and we will see you guys next time.

The TV then went back to the commercials it plays and the people around started to post things about all might being a fake heroes. It also reached stain(Hero killer) The one he considers a real hero turns out to be an abusive father. It angered him and promised that he will avenge the boy that he neglect.

°TIME SKIP°

Villain also started to make a plan to take down all might. While those are happening the UA then called a meeting regarding the news that was shown publicly. All the staff was furious, even the other heroes outside UA. The number one suppose to be the "Symbol of Peace" and yet he didn't act like it as a civilian. Nobody was happy to know that their Hero was an abuser. They never thought that behind that heroic smile was a power-hungry person. They all posted Hate comments about him and this reached the Yagis.

Not even an hour later people are outside protesting to remove All Might from his position and be replaced by Endeavor. The hero commission then made all might's salary only 20%. It made an impact because of the crowd

While those are happening the Five then went back to the empire because Izuku's plan was already in motion. He plans to fight all might in the future because he wants revenge. Making all the punches more painful than what he received before. Claude was pleased by the news he watched from the stone where he can watch anything connected to what Felix hold. While looking at the stone he sees Izuku smirking from the side and Claude also smirk, knowing that his child can act like him if he is mad or not pleased.

(A/N: This Idea took a while to register in my brain lmao😂🤣 but at last I remembered what was on my mind)

Happy Reading
A/N: