Chapter Seven

While the three are having a conversation a certain someone was watching from afar to be not noticed. But a certain warlock sensed a presence nearby and looked around suspiciously, before Lucas spotted the man he vanished. The person was shocked to see the boy with blonde and jeweled eyes. He is the person who is the reason why Izuku was kidnapped. But he wondered how the boy got back after so long of being separated. A year of planning first succeeded but failed in the end and it made him frustrated.

A few hours later Claude and Diana are waiting for their kids to arrive and have tea time with the four of them. Having a fun time and enjoying each other's presence

•Claude's POV•

"By the way Izuku" I called to get his attention. "Yes, dad?" He answered. "Soon you will be trained by Felix on using your sword alright? Also, Athy asks the magician to teach Izuku about his mana" "Yes Papa/Dad" they answered in unison. "Oh yeah, Izu?" Diana called "On your studies how is it?" She said "I'm not struggling at the time even if no one is teaching me, even at school when I ask the question they won't answer me. I'm also learning it by myself" he said and it made me mad. 'Who do they think they are?! Treating a kid like this?!' A kid that was defenseless and weak is picked on by everybody. He did nothing wrong yet he experienced it alone without us.
"Starting today you will have a private teacher to catch up on all the things you missed and learn new things alright?" I said and he nodded happily. I know he is smart, the magician did say that his IQ is 180.

(°A/N:I randomly put the number please don't attack me😅°)

With that IQ I'm sure he will catch up to her in no time he learned things on his own and studied hard just to try and fit into society. "Before I forgot when you train with Felix go to the knights' training grounds alright?" "Yes dad" he smiled and I smiled back. "Felix!" I called "Yes, Your Majesty?" "I want you to train Izuku on using a sword alright?" "Yes, of course, your Majesty" he bowed and look at Izuku who smiled at him again.

°TIME SKIP°

After a few minutes of having tea Izuku was guided by one of the knights to his room to find the waiting private teacher. After many hours of studying, they finished and the teacher was happy to see that the results of the quizzes that the teacher gave had almost no mistakes. It then was reported to the Emperor who was delighted by the news. He knew he could do it, he was hesitant at first to give his child a topic that he might not know but surprisingly he answered it very well.

°A/N:Claude picked the lessons that Izuku will take for a specific date°

Athanasia and Izuku were both done with their lessons and hung out again. The warlock magician also accompanied them as usual. Walking around and they spotted a white-haired man who is talking to Felix.

"Oh Hello, Mister white" Athy said to the man. "Princess I told u many times that please call me by my name" Athy just giggled from childish behavior. Roger then looks at Izuku observing him from head to toe, 'Hmm... so this is the child that was taken away huh? For sure he learned less than the princess and Jenette. I can use him to make my status on the nobles higher' a small smirk grew on his face and got unnoticed by Athy and Lucas, but Izuku noticed how the man was looking at him. He never encountered a person who smiled or so Izuku thought a person who just have that facial expression. "Ah, I'm sorry your Highness, I haven't introduced myself. My name is Roger Alpheus" Roger then bowed and ask the prince if he was lonely "Your Highness are you feeling lonely by any chance?" He asked and Izuku tensed up both Athy and Lucas noticed but didn't say anything but they watched how the conversation will turn out "N-no Sir. Alpheus I'm fine on how I am right now" Izu answered. "I have a son 2 years older than your sister and I was hoping you might want to meet him. But if not I have a nephew the same age as your sister and you might like her too" Roger said and Izuku is losing patience little by little. Pushing his limits might end up a catastrophe, Izuku once had a bad dream and almost destroyed his room if Athy did not wake him up on time. He had a nightmare about the Yagi's neglect and abuse of him. The sky got suddenly darkened and the three looked up while Izuku is facing down. His hands were clenched and shaking a little. Athy noticed it and he calm down a little but said this "Sir Roger if you are kind enough to shut up, please do! I'm losing my temper on you. It is even our first meeting yet it makes me want to crush you so bad" he said with his eyes covered in his hair but the smile he gives can intimidate others like Claude with just a stare. Roger then immediately bowed and apologized 'How can this boy be scary such as the emperor himself? I was like facing the emperor head-on!" Roger thought. His thoughts were cut short after Izuku dismissed him. "Izu are you ok?" Athanasia asked "Yes Athy, it is just that while he is talking he hit a nerve on me" Izu replied Athy added, "Also, I noticed that when you looked down the clouds suddenly got darken did you do that?" She asked as his brother was also lost if he did that. "Yes, your Highness you did that. I noticed the way your mana flowed and it reacted to how your mana was released." Lucas said interrupting our conversation. "Wait a minute. You said that my mana was on my first right?" "Yes, your Highness" he answered "Please drop the 'Your Highness' just call me Izuku just like how you call Athy" "Yes of course your-Izuku" "Ok to ask a question can that mana enhance any body parts that where you focus your mana on?" "It's a possibility but I'm not quite sure yet. No one has ever tried it because everyone with mana uses it as a long-range use" "In that case, I will be testing it when my training starts with Felix"

A/N:Alright so... how is the book going so far you guys? Did you guys enjoy it? If yes, then please vote hehe