Chapter Nineteen

After Izuku was about to send the letter to Ezekiel he let out a squeak after Athy talked to his ear whispering "Oh? You are gonna let Kiel be invited? Nonetheless, you are the one who's inviting him. What are you even gonna do when he gets here?" She ask and Izuku let out a silent sigh which indicates something that he was planning something. "I guess it is just that I want to know how serious he is on me on him liking me. It's just that... I-I want to know his motives and what would he do in the future if ever I like him back" Izuku said while Athy gave a satisfied look. "Alright then let's talk to Papa about Kiel coming here. We know how protective he is especially when it comes to love life and protective over you" He nodded and started to walk to his Dad's office. On the way to the office, they met Felix who is always at the door whenever Claude is inside. "Oh hey, Felix!" Izuku said waving his hands "Oh hello, Your Highnesses" He smiled brightly and bowed. " What are you doing here right now? Do you need His Majesty?" Izuku nodded and knocked on the door. They both heard a 'come in' indicating to enter. "Your Majesty" Izuku said (A/N: please be reminded that Izuku already got his memories about Claude but still acts to have amnesia to not be suspicious if Anastasius is hiding around somewhere) Claude frowned while writing and grip the writing material hard to snap and looks sadly on his son. Athy was shocked but remembers that Claude is not yet informed on his son already got his memory back. She then looks at Izuku whose eyes are serious to not get caught in the act. She was amused but still worried about how their Dad's mentality is still hanging on the edge. Claude took some time to respond but responded nonetheless. "What is it do you need Izuku?" He said calmly but the sadness can still be recognized. "I would like to get your approval for Ezekiel Alpheus' coming here within two days for us to have some tea together," He said calmly but inside he was nervous about how his Dad will react to this. "And what is the occasion? Why would you like to have tea with the Alpheus kid?" Claude said with a slightly sour tone which got noticed by the kids. "I would like to get your approval because you are the current Emperor of the Empire which means that all the things that will happen inside here are controlled by you" Izuku said with a straight face. "Alright, but be sure to watch over that Alpheus kid. He might do something like how his father does" Izuku then bowned and recited "Blessing and Glory upon the Sun of the Obelian Empire" he then walk to the door and left while Athy stayed for a minute since their father signaled her to stay for a minute. After he left He saw Felix who was trying not to go in a see what was happening inside the room. "Felix what are you doing?" Izu asked and Felix said " W-well Your Highness, I was worried about what His Majesty would do while you still have your amnesia act" Felix whispered so Claude won't hear their conversation. "It's alright to worry but sometimes you worry too much. I can handle it, besides, remember my warning Felix we never want to reach that extent now do we?" Izuku asked and Felix shivered. He then bowed and Izuku started to walk away.

Athanasia and Claude on the other hand were talking for a while. "Athy please look out for your brother alright? I know what he is capable of but... We can never be sure of his safety in the recent events that just happened and we never know when and what is about to happen in the future. Also please help your brother remember me... I can't stand knowing your brother doesn't remember a single thing about me AND considered my bastard of a brother who is 'supposed to be dead' as his father. Ugh, I can't stand it but for Izuku I'll take the pain even if it hurts me more than it should be" Claude said and Athy went to his side and hugs him. "Don't worry about it Dad I and Lucas are always looking out for him don't worry. Lucas is traveling right now to the sacred tree where the magic on the tree can cure anyone. But the thing is I think that he is the only one who can go there as a mortal. Don't worry Dad I won't let anything happen to him anymore" Claude then heard Lucas' name but let Athy continues and explained where he is. Claude gained hope of curing his son of being back to normal again he then touch and hug the hand of his daughter who was hugging him from the side.

After days of Lucas traveling, he eventually got back and instantly teleported to Athy's location which surprises her making her jump out of her seat. "What's with the reaction? I just got back and that's how you act? How cruel" he said while having crocodile tears. "Oh cut that crap! I fell and ThAt is how you greet people?! Popping out of nowhere and saying that  I'm the cruel one!?" Athy said while standing up and dusting off her clothes.
"Anyway, what is the current situation of Izuku?" Lucas ask and Athy just said that "If you want answers, go to Izuku's room and you'll get what you need" Lucas never questioned it and just went straight outside Izuku's door and knocked after a while the door opened and Lucas sees Izuku standing there looking fresh as ever. Izuku's eyes went wide when he sees Lucas outside his door and quickly hug him. "So Izuku... Athy said you have something to tell me when I got back" Lucas talked first and Izuku let go of the hug and said "I got out of the black magic that controls me"

(A/N: ALRIGHT I finally uploaded something... I'M SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT. School really became busy since I'm learning online and they give a lot of Assignments etc.
(´•̥﹏•̥')