Chapter Sixteen

A few weeks have passed and Izuku is still thinking and hesitating about whether to follow his "Dad" or if he should listen to his "Uncle". More or less it made him confuse because his previous "father" has his quirk to Izuku. And Nana Also talked about things regarding the quirk and how to use it. You can say that his body can handle 50%. His magic can punch and can make the ground crack on its own, what do you think will happen if he tried to combine magic with OFA. You guess it right, it will be more destructive.

In a few days, he discovered it Izuku then started to practice the quirk more and train his body to adapt to the strength it contains. Anastacius, on the other hand, watches Izuku and plans to add more black magic since for the past few days Izuku is gaining his original memory and sometimes ask Anastacius why is he seeing such image. This was happening frequently and Izuku is almost out of black magic. The back magic was slowly getting removed because of the OFA. The quirk was slowly clearing his mind with the help of the past OFA users, even if he did not meet them yet. OFA was willing to help because of Izuku's pure and kind heart, in addition, they did not debate because of his past. Nana then always talks to Izuku in his dreams and trains his body there. Izuku's Mindscape is a place where it is peaceful, beautiful, and lively.  He trains in a field of flowers around him and the grass that tickles his feet whenever he trains barefoot.

°FEW DAYS TIMESKIP°

Izuku is now in his room writing a letter to Ezekiel to invite him to the festival that will happen the next day. He then git the letter and wrote back agreeing to him because he will see his crush/love because it has been weeks since they have last seen each other. Athy and Lucas are also coming to accompany Izuku and to ensure that he was safe. Izuku's life right now is still a roller coaster but he still manages to hold on to it.

The 4 then decided that they will meet up inside his room in Izuku since he insisted that they need to at least rest while he is preparing.

They are now at the festival where there are games with prizes and food stalls to eat.

They all wore clothes that are not standing out so the crowd won't notice them so much. The siblings then change their hair color and eyes so that so one will notice them that much.

 The siblings then change their hair color and eyes so that so one will notice them that much

(A/N: Imagine him wearing different clothes)

(A/N; Same to Athy not wearing anything fancy

(A/N; Same to Athy not wearing anything fancy. Also, Athy is not showing any jewel eyes)

They walk around a bit and eat food here and there. Then Luc and Kiel are doing the mini-games that the festival has. They both made a competition on who will give the most prizes to Izuku. Both males are making moves while Athy is being overprotective and not letting both boys get near Izu. Izuku is having thoughts on what should he do to stop the rivalry between both males.

•Izuku's POV•

'What Am I supposed to do with these two? Are they even gonna stop competing? I can't believe this...' I sigh and just stared at the two who are still trying to impress me with their skills. Then again, I guess that having many prizes was not so bad after all hehe. I have many things that I'm currently carrying right now. Toy teddy bear, Ice cream plushy, Small Lion figure, and many more that the four of us can't carry anymore. 'They went overboard just to impress me huh?' Well, I can say that they do like me for me and not my title. 'I'm glad that they are giving efforts and I appreciate all those' as I said it to myself, I feel my cheeks burn up and nobody notice it because I'm ahead of them while walking back to the carriage that was waiting for us to return. Then Felix saw us bringing many things in our hands and the guards that are accompanying us were also full of things. He help and brought it to the back of the carriage to store all the things we have to bring home.

Once we arrive Kiel parted his way and went home escorted by the knights. The three of us then went to Athy's room and fix all the things we got... well I got. I then blush and think back on all their actions in impressing me. I, then decided to talk to Lucas and Kiel the next day.

"Lucas... Kiel" Izuku said while looking at both males sitting in front of him. "I noticed that you both are acting strange lately. Especially yesterday, you two were both eager to play all those mini-games. Do you both perhaps try to show off? To impress me perhaps?" As I finish that sentence they both blush furiously and slowly nodded. I then smile, "Can you both tell me what are your intentions to me?" I said sweetly and calmly. Lucas talk first and said "I started having feelings for you when we first started hanging out. When I first met you my heart and stomach feels like it drop" he finished and then Kiel starts to talk next "I started to have a crush on you when you first landed when you were falling. When I saw you, I saw how innocent and calm you are. It made me feel like something flipped inside me. It made me feel things that I felt for your sister once... but it went away when I met YOU. I never think of any ill intentions, as you know how my father acted in front of you. And I thought that once you see how father acts it will also affect me" Kiel said full-heartedly.

(A/N: So it's now the start of the confession YESSSSS! But should I remove the black magic completely? What I mean is that Izuku won't be affected anymore? Anyways Happy reading)