Chapter Thirteen

The next day Izuku wished that it was a normal day... But to his luck, the whole time he waited for Athy he also bumped into Lucas who was walking to the door of Athanasia. Izuku became more silent and shy in front of Lucas and the air became awkward for Izuku. However, Lucas on the other hand, stares at Izuku who was not paying attention to anything around him "Hey Izuku?" He called but no response from the blonde. Lucas tried to call again but to no avail of any response. While that is happening Izuku is in his own world where he can't hear anything. Lucas tried calling him many times until he decided to finally make physical contact with izuku. Izuku feels a hand on his face... wait... FACE. He was then brought back to the world and saw Lucas holding his face. Izuku's face becomes red and backed away from him. Lucas thought it was cute and admired his face more, but Izuku's heart and mind are running wild. While this is happening on the other side of the door Athanasia was using her magic to know who is outside the door. She can also see the shape and location. She then sees a tall boy holding the face of a short boy. 'Wait tall and short male? Izu... and Lucas?!' She then hurriedly swing the door open to see their position more clearly. "Lucas?! What in the world are you doing?!" She exclaimed and both boys turn their heads towards her and backed away from each other. "A-Athy h-help" Izuku said and hid behind her sister who seem to fume in anger that her hair started floating.

"What on EARTH do you think you were doing to my BROTHER?!" her hair that was fixed is now ruined and replaced with floating hair

"What on EARTH do you think you were doing to my BROTHER?!" her hair that was fixed is now ruined and replaced with floating hair. "I-I was j-just observing his face because I thought I saw a dirt on him, y-yeah that i-is the reseason no need to be mad" Lucas reasoned, and Athy was not convinced. "Alright fine. Try anything funny and you'll regret it, understand?" "Y-yes ma'am" Lucas said quickly and looked away.

Izuku, Athanasia, and Lucas did their daily routine and it repeats every day

°TIME SKIP°

One day, Izuku felt that he was being watched and he look around for something suspicious. He saw nothing but he then felt a hand on his shoulder, a man with black hair and eyes. Also known as Anastacius De Alger Obelia. Izuku doesn't know him because he was never talked about by Claude or neither anyone he talks with. "Oh? Did you notice my presence? What a good sensory you have there but you will be more useful if you are with me" the man said and he touch Izuku's forehead and gave him black magic and he erased every memory he has with his family and replaced it to see only Anastacius.

He screamed because of the sudden surge of unfamiliar magic and he was heard by everyone nearby the training ground. Izuku then fell to the floor and passed out. After Anastacious was done with him, he teleported away and left Izuku unconscious.

The knights and maids rushed to where the sound came from to see the prince unconscious for an unknown reason.
He was then brought to the physicians to check on Izuku. Claude, Diana, and Athy were informed and rushed to Izuku where he is resting. A few hours passed and Izuku still passed out and it reached nighttime for him to wake up. "Ugh! Where am I?" Izuku looks around to see a man looking at him while he is laying down. "Oh? You finally decided to wake up Son?" The black-haired man said. Izuku was then confused, his head tells him something different from his heart. "I'm ok dad, but what happened?" He asks "you fell unconscious after your training a while ago. Do you still feel hurt somewhere?" Anastacius ask. He was smirking internally because his plan is now starting to work, while outside his face was smiling "genuinely". He then said that Izuku needs to rest for now and said that Izuku should meet his "Dad" outside tomorrow where no one will follow him. Izuku then obliged his "Dad's" command and went to sleep.

Morning came and Izuku opens his eyes to see the sun shining bright at his window. He then heard the door open slightly to see a maid walk inside and brought the breakfast to the bedside table. Izuku got up and wash his face and starts eating breakfast. He was still weak from the exhaustion he felt yesterday and the emperor ordered him to bring the breakfast to izuku instead. "I'm sorry, but what is your name again?" He ask the maid and she was a little shocked but answered "My name is Fiona, your Highness" He nodded. "Please call Dad" "Of course, your Highness" she then bow and left. A few minutes later the door opened again and see a blonde man only in a robe. "Fiona, I thought I said to call my Dad? Who is he?" I answered and he saw the man's eyes widen.

 "Fiona, I thought I said to call my Dad? Who is he?" I answered and he saw the man's eyes widen

"What do you mean Izuku?" The man ask and took a step forward. Izuku backed away and looks around more. "FIONA, Where Is My DAD?" He asked sternly. This was the first time he used his stern voice around them and it shock the maid but mostly Claude. "Izuku, I'm your Dad! What do you mean "where is my dad?!" I'm right in front of you" Claude said. "No, you are NOT my dad!" He said. "Where is he?! WHAT DID YOU DO TO HIM?!" Izuku screamed and Claude's eyes started to water

"I DON'T EVEN KNOW YOU! AND WHY WOULD I TRUST SOMEONE WHO JUST CAME IN AND CLAIMS HIMSELF AS MY DAD!" He screamed and looked at the man standing in front of him

"I DON'T EVEN KNOW YOU! AND WHY WOULD I TRUST SOMEONE WHO JUST CAME IN AND CLAIMS HIMSELF AS MY DAD!" He screamed and looked at the man standing in front of him. Claude was stunned while looking at his son who seems to have forgotten him. He looks down and when he looked up he never expected Izuku to do this.

 He looks down and when he looked up he never expected Izuku to do this

A/N: Hello again haha. This last pic above was edited by me. I know. I suck at it. It was my first time doing the edit so yeah...😂🤣

Happy Reading😁