Chapter Twenty

Ezekiel's POV

After I received the letter my face heated up and turned to a tomato. I don't even know if Izuku is being genuine or being flirty... *sigh* these feelings for him makes me crazy. At first princess Athanasia made me feel that when we were just kids back then, but it was just a simple admiration because of how her characteristics showed in terms of looks. But when I saw Izuku, I felt my heart start beating fast. His looks, personality, and features caught my attention. Is my heart normal? In such a short time I fell in love with him. Is "love at first sight" really true? If it is, then I'll devote my love and show him how serious I am to him.

°Timeskip°

After the remaining days of waiting. We now go to where Ezekiel is now getting ready to visit Izuku. Wearing very formal attire since he will visit the palace and might encounter the emperor along the way there. He doesn't want to make it seem like Roger forced him to come here because of his Father's selfish gains.

"Greeting your Highnesses" I said bowing down. "Kiel, we know each other no need to bow y'know It makes me uncomfortable also because of our title differences" I then raise my head to see Izuku staring at me with those caring eyes. "So Kiel, I hope I didn't make you uncomfortable with the letter I sent before" When I heard the word "letter" my face went a little red recalling the content of the letter. "No it didn't Izu, so don't worry about it" I replied while my heart still pounding. We then went to his Garden which was only across from Athanasia's garden.

"So Kiel I want to go straight to the point" Izuku said with a straight face which scared me. 'What are we gonna talk about? The atmosphere suddenly became heavy' "Firstly is that my Uncle's knights are around just a reminder, second is-" he then went to my ear and whispered "The one I'm talking about is the current emperor" which confused me "Isn't he your Dad?" He then signals to lower my voice so no one can eavesdrop from afar. "Yes, but my literal uncle, Dad's older brother cursed me with black magic making me forget him a few days ago I got out but uncle hasn't found out yet which is a good sign" from what I heard His Majesty has an older brother so that means he was the late emperor who cursed Izu with black magic... my brain then swallowed all the information before making a reaction which when I look at him. He was waiting for my reaction with a worried face since I did process the information for quite a while.

"W-wow.. just wow" after I process it all he then relaxed since in his mind he is thinking 'what will he do? Is he mad?, Is he worried? I DON'T KNOW!' with Izuku's mental crisis he remained worried outside. However, their talk then got interrupted by none other than Lucas who Suddenly popped out of nowhere.

"Izu why didn't you invite me here?" Lucas ask looking at Izuku who was a little surprised to see Lucas suddenly appearing. "Lucas you know that you can just come here and knock AT the door right? please give the privacy at some point alright? don't do that again or else I won't talk to you again" Izuku said while looking at looking with a blank face which indicates he was serious. I was silent the whole time just to see that happening, well that was awkward for both Lucas and Me since Lucas got scolded while I didn't say a word and let Izuku say the things that come out of his mouth.

Izuku's POV

"Lucas, just seat here" I sigh almost done with what is happening. "Hey! don't scold me when you, yourself are not saying anything about your condition" Lucas said witha a little playful tone but still scolds back.

"So in return for you not saying anything I want to make a request" the Magician said. "I want you to kiss me here" He then pointed to his cheek which got me a little surprise for a request that I wasn't expecting of. "I also want a kiss Izu" Ezekiel interrupted them before Lucas can get a chance to brag.

"Alright alright, knock it off you two stop yourself from getting on each other's nerves, or else no kiss on the cheek"

I then leaned toward Lucas first which made the magician flustered and close his eyes. He then felt a kiss on his cheek which he touches after I leaned back. But Kiel is not done yet, he then leaned to me so I can reach him next to kiss his cheek which made my face all red. I guess he didn't mind because he also didn't complain about those actions he dis that they suddenly want.

I didn't complain though, insted he found it cute that both boys wants to gain affection from him. He never understood having a crush before but now he is sure that someday he will answer the boys that have been waitingfor his answer.

Claude however felt like he want to crash someone suddenly(Fatherly instics do be working on dads that are protective). He then look outside wondering what made him feel that way suddenly.

Athy on the other hand is with mom talking and gossiping about the two(Because they only know Ezekiel and Izuku are inside the room) males who are now three because of Lucas. They talked about how Izuku made the boys wrapped around his fingers that made them fall for him. Being charming is the key I guess? Anyway, while the family are doing their on thing. the Uncle is still hiding waiting for Izuku to say/report something that is happening inside the palace.

(A/N: HELLO EVERYONE I MISS YOU ALL😢😭 I HOPE YOU GUYS STILL ENJOYED WHILE I WAS AWAY FOR MORE THAN 2-3 MONTHS. I guess being in school grounds really limit my time to even read or update here in wattpad. Also... Please correct me of I'm wrong in chapters that have mistakes so I can fix those😁)

((≧∇≦)/ HAPPY READING TO YOU ALL)