Chapter Four

Claude then ordered to announce that the lost prince has been found. A few hours later after the news has been spread about the prince being found. It spread like wildfire on Obelia. Within those few hours, Claude decided to get all physicians to heal his son faster. It left scars but it's a reminder that the prince was suffering since was little. Claude asks what happened to all of those scars and Izuku replied that it was all because of the school and home. This enraged Claude because he's lost and precious son is injured to the point that his whole body was covered in bandages after the physicians checked and healed Izuku.

•Claude's POV•

Just seeing my son bandaged up makes me feel 2 things, Worry, and Anger. Why? I'm worried that my son will be insecure about his body since he is a prince after all. His appearance will be shown once when he is ready which will make an impact on Obelia Empire.

Anger is the second but most dominant of what I feel right now, of all people why does it have to be my son who has to suffer? Whoever did this will be punished. I know Japan has these "Hero Rankings" and I don't care who they are. The most important is my son. If they fought against me then I'll gladly give them the war that they want. They'll lose anyway.

Izuku also told me about the recordings he got and showed them to me. 'This is enough evidence to put shame on this family and the people who did this!' I thought. Surely people will see what on what did they do and I hope no one will interfere if the so-called "Hero" is gonna fight me. Even if he's number one he is no match with my mana magic, even with just a glare people will feel intimidated so it's a win for me. If I showed it to the people surely they will think of him as a power-hungry person who cares only about fame and money.

Observing my son, I can still see that he is not comfortable around me yet. Of course, I haven't told either Diana or Athanasia considering they might scare him because of attention.

•Diana's POV•

Since last night I noticed that Claude has been thinking about something. When I tried to call him he didn't respond. 'Maybe because of paper works and nobles?' I thought of the least possible fact. Today I decided to find Felix and ask what is going on with Claude. Walking around for a little bit I finally found him.. in a new bedroom that haven't been touched. "Felix? What are you doing here?" I asked Felix who was thinking too deeply too. "Oh Lady Diana, sorry if I  didn't notice you" he answered "Why are you here?" "Well, his Majesty is inside the room with a kid" " a kid?" "Yes, I found a kid outside the empire and I brought him here. I saw him with bruises and cuts" I was shocked. "What happened to the boy?" "From the conversation of His majesty and the magician he was abused and bullied on where he came from" I processed what Felix had said. "Is it ok if I enter?" "Of course Lady Diana" he moved and I entered.

When I entered I saw Claude talking to the kid with softness gaze to the boy. "Claude?" I talked to get his attention. He was shocked but didn't say anything. I then adverted my gaze to the boy who is talking to Claude. "Who is he, Claude?" I asked again but this time he answered with a smile. 'After so long he finally smiled. But why?' "Diana, I want you to officially meet Izuku" he said but I froze "I-I-Izu-ku?" "Yes, Diana his name is Izuku... Our son and Athy's brother" I slowly walked to the boy and looked at his face observing how his hair, eyes, and facial features resemble us. "M-m-mom?" He said stuttering "Yes Izu, it's me your Mom" I said and saw his face relax, and started silently crying in my embrace. "Claude, why didn't you say anything about this?" "I was not sure last night dear, and it just got confirmed a while ago" he replied. " Thank God you are here now. Did you know how empty our empire was?" He shook he said to no "I didn't know that I was born here and I just realized that my eyes look like dad's" he replied making the hug tighter.

•Claude's POV•

Seeing them just interacting with each other makes my mind at ease. For so long I have longed for my son now he's here with us. I know I might have said it many times by now but I'm just glad that we will not worry about him anymore. "Diana dear, please don't tell athy yet alright" she nods and hugs Izuku again.

•Athanasia's POV•

°Past°

When I first found out that I have a sibling I was happy but quickly frowned because they said that my brother was taken away. Days, Weeks, and Months that turned into Years still had no news about him. My bubbly personality is still present but not as giddy as before. Receiving the news I was in the garden with Lucas taking a stroll.

Of course, Lucas always makes remarks every time we talk about something.  Being cocky and being full of himself.

°Present°

I miss you brother 'sigh' when are you coming home its been years yet you're not with me. We were supposed to play when we were little but you left too early.

"What are you thinking about this time," Lucas asked with a bored expression. We are currently in my room just eating cookies and talking to each other. "Well, my brother" "your brother?" I nodded. I haven't seen his face even once, even if I did I will just forget it because I was still a baby. It's unfortunate but all those years.

A/N: Alright I made a new POV finally😅
Also a quick question who should I ship Izuku with? Lucas or Ezekiel or Both?