Chapter Eight

°A Few Moments Later°

Izuku then proceeds to walk around and still trying to find where the training ground is located.

•Izuku's POV•

"Wow, I've already been here for a couple of days and yet I still need to explore around. Why does it even need to be this big? I will just have to keep searching then." I sighed and walked around more. In the end, I didn't have any luck so I tried to ask a maid or a knight that I come across, eventually, I found a knight who directly showed me the way to the training ground that js a side of a basketball court. "Hello, sir. Felix, sorry I'm late I was lost around. I'm still not used to the surroundings yet" I said walking toward him. "Ah your Highness, no need to apologize. I also understand your situation because I went on that stage too when I was little, also please don't add the sir part you can just call me by my name your Highness" He replied "In that case, call me by my name as well I'm still not comfortable getting called by title so I need a lot of time to get used to it" "Ah I can't do that your Highness, we are ordered to call the imperial family by title even if we are close to the family members" He said and bowed. "Oh alright then, shall we start my training? And also please teach me slowly... I haven't done anything like this before" I replied and he nods.

At the training, I learned the basics of how to handle and swing a sword. Making a small progress every 30 minutes. He also taught me how to do hand-to-hand combat for situations that might happen. I also asked him if is it possible to put mana on my hands to enhance my strength.

°TIME SKIP°

A few weeks had passed and I gained control of my body to handle a sword and use mana whenever I train with Lucas and Felix. They both helped me with my training and I'm thankful for that. During those weeks of training, I've been combining my hand-to-hand combat training with my mana to enhance my punches. Surprisingly I did a good job... but I put too much mana and I accidentally destroyed all the training dummies that are supposed to be used

 but I put too much mana and I accidentally destroyed all the training dummies that are supposed to be used

(A/N:Imagine him doing this and imagine that there are small training dummies)

The knights that were present near are all shocked and some are scared. I guess it is a surprise since never did the emperor or magician tried this. I guess I'm the first one who did it? Still, this is progress in my training of hard work.
'Soon enough, You will taste my anger Yagis. As soon as I mastered this training you can't match my strength. Even you ALL MIGHT!!' I said to myself and unconsciously punched the ground again causing more damage.

 Even you ALL MIGHT!!' I said to myself and unconsciously punched the ground again causing more damage

'These efforts are paying their price and gave me a chance to have my goal to succeed. I'm slowly getting my dreams of crushing the yagis'

•Claude's POV•

"What is the report on Izuku's training so far?" I ask Felix "He is doing a great job on his training. I can say that his hand-to-hand combat also improved from weeks of training" he replied and I nod satisfied with his answer "Also, when his Highness asks for training dummies he can quickly destroy it with just a punch. I and the knight are not capable of doing it but it somehow applies to the prince" he said again and  I remember him saying that he will try to put his mana on his fist. That was the first time I'd ever heard about that. He sure does make me proud of him, he discovered a new fighting technique that did not yet exist. While I and Felix are having a conversation about his progress we suddenly feel a little shake on the ground and got alerted but it quickly vanished as if it was like something fell to the ground that made the ground shake. I quickly went out of the office and tried to find the source of the sudden "earthquake". A minute later a knight was running and panting trying to find us. "What happened?" I asked the knight "your Majesty it's the prince "I got alerted and I signaled him to continue. "His Highness was training on the dummies as always and he suddenly stop and looked down to the ground. From the looks on his face, he was pissed at something and he unintentionally punches the ground and he broke the whole training ground" I was surprised to know that my child was the one who did that. "Take me us to the training ground" I ordered and he complied. When we reached our destination I saw the destruction that Izuku did and it destroyed all parts of the training ground. I looked around and spotted him sitting on a bench where knights rest after training.

I walk over to him to see him still a little bit pissed and I know why. "Izu, calm down it's ok now you don't need to stress yourself out because of your thought" I said and finally got his attention. His eyes widened and hugged me. "I'm sorry for causing trouble dad" he said while his face is buried in my shoulder "It is ALL good you don't need to apologize, besides it is called a training ground for a reason don't beat yourself up about it" said reassuring him and his tensed body calmed down. "You know sith your strength like that I'm sure the nobles are gonna be scared to talk back once they see you do that you know" I said trying to light up his mood and he giggled. "I guess that's is a new technique to scare them when they are about to reach your limits" he answered back and smiled softly 'You really are my child, with your mother's kindness and my toughness'

A/N:New chater posted 😀 my ideas are still processing so it will might take time before I can post a new one again