Chapter Three

Felix's POV

As I travel back to the empire I observed the boy very closely, I noticed that he has green hair but I saw a hint of Blonde color on his hair. The color resembles his Majesty and Lady Diana's hair. 'Could he be his Majesty's missing son? I'm not 100% certain because I haven't seen his eyes. Only the blonde hair is what I'm sure of at the moment. I eventually reached the empire, after a long ride I carried the unconscious baby in my arms asking for a physician to observe the boy and heal him. I then walked away and went to his Majesty's office and reported what I encountered.

"Blessing and Glory to the Sun of the Obelia Empire" I then bowed. "What is the report Felix?" his Majesty ask annoyed as always and ignored my presence but still listened while looking at the papers at the table "Well your Majesty, I was patrolling outside the empire and nothing is happening" Claude nods. "But after a while, I came across a boy who fell unconscious on a tree with cuts and bruises all around his body" I continued. This caught his attention "Where is the boy right now?" He asked and I replied "He is being checked by the Physicians your Majesty. Also, His hair was green but I saw a Strip of blonde hair" "Remind me to see the boy tomorrow Felix" "Of course your Majesty" I bowed and he Dismissed me and went out of his office.

Claude's POV

"A child with blonde hair strips huh?" 'We'll just see tomorrow what he looks like'. Morning came and Felix woke me up to see the boy he brought last night. "He is still sleeping your Majesty, please try not to wake up the boy," Felix said. "Hmm... Where did he get all those bruises and cuts Felix?" "I'm not certain but from the looks of it he experienced being a punching bag for those who are around him" he answered. Minutes later the boy finally woke up, but what shocked me is that he has jewel eyes 'JEWEL EYES!?' 'Wait, how is that possible? Wait could he be?!' "Felix call a magician. Now!" "Yes, your Majesty" 'How can this boy have jewel eyes only the emperial family have these!' Looking at the boy he slowly looked around and when he saw me, he got scared he was shocked that I was sitting on the bed he was on. "W-who are you s-sir?" "My name is Claude, what about you?" "M-my name is I-izuku s-sir" he answered while stuttering. "May I ask something Izuku?" I ask and he replied sith Yes. "What is your real hair color?" "Blonde sir," he said with a low voice. I noticed how his voice is horsed and ask a maid to bring him water, few minutes later the maid knocked on the door and entered the rokm and gave it to Izuku. Who drank it too fast and almost choked. 'Why is he thirsty so much? Did he not get anything at his home?'
"Izuku why are you so slim? Are you not eating at home?" I asked again and he replied. "No sir, My family neglected and Abused me" "Why" I replied.

"Because I'm quirkless" he said in a sad/pained tone, I then realized that outside the Obelia empire Japan has 60% of people with quirks. "By the way, we are waiting for someone at the moment can you wait for a bit?" I ask. "Yes sir" he replied. After a minute Felix knocked and went inside the room with a magician. "Sire, I have found a magician that you have requested" Felix said. I nodded and I told the magician to check something that I wanted to confirm myself. Izuku followed every instruction and question that we asked. "So did you find anything about him?" "Yes, your Majesty" I nodded and let him continue what is he about to say. "From what I found this boy is being mistreated grom where he came from, 2nd I checked his memories and saw how things all happened to him, and lastly he has a mana almost the same as yours".

I listened carefully while looking at the boy who looked away. When he saw me look at him. "Your Majesty I also want to say that when I saw his memories I saw him as a baby being taken, which means that-" "He's my Son?!" I whispered yell to the magician who nodded. 'So my suspicions were correct!' While thinking I didn't notice a tear running down my face. The magician then got escorted out of the room by Felix, I'm still processing all the information that was given to me. I looked at the boy and ran to him. "Son, you are finally home at last!" I whispered to his ear while hugging him. 'My son who was taken away and now he's here in my arms, I've been waiting for you for so long now you know' Izuku was stiff, not moving at all. He was shocked that the man called him "His Son". Enjoying this moment is like a dream, I never want it to end.

Izuku's POV

The man who was talking to a "magician" with important things he needs to say after they checked me and asked different questions. I was nervous because I don't even know them, how can I trust them when I suddenly woke up in a fancy-looking room. After a while, the man looked at me with a feeling of longing in his eyes, when he met my eyes I looked away because I got caught staring.

A few more minutes have pass and now the magician got escorted and the man ran to me and hugged me tightly. 'What's going on?!' I thought. But then I heard him say "Son, you are finally home at last" I was shocked and processed all the events that happened today. 'So He's my real dad' I smiled and finally cried. I thought that I am Toshinori's son because the hair was almost similar to each other, but I never asked about my eyes because I thought that its normal to have them. But when I looked at my 'Real' Dad I saw his eyes similar to mine. That's when I accepted who I am now and leave behind the Izuku Yagi I was before.

A/N: I know I know, I said to post 2 chapters each week but I can't contain myself from doing it, and is because I have a bad memory so whatever I think is what I write down. I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THE CHAPTER😁😁