I'M BACK :)

Hello there beautiful creatures!!!

I know it's been a while (months to be more exact lol)

I hope everyone's doing well, it's been a hell of a year, at least for me but I bet for many of you guys too... But at least we survived through it all and we're still alive!!!

I missed you all very much and I wanna thank each and one of you for reading this book from the beginning to the very last chapter.

I can't believe this story has reached 20.6k reads and 1.15k votes!! Thank you all so so much for everything!!❤❤❤🥰

I just came to say that I still read your comments and messages and to all my new readers out there hi, thank you for choosing to read this book and hold tight cause it's gonna be a huge ride!!!!!

Alsooo, I finally graduated from high school so I'm finally free and will have the time to soon update and edit this book. Plus most of you know there's gonna be a sequel so I can't wait for you to see what I have in store for you  ;)

I hope you guys are still eager to read this book, I know that a lot has occurred, rumours of Jennie and Tae dating, BTS' hiatus announcement... it's been tough.
However, you all know everything's fictional and all of the incidents and situations narrated are based on my - not so pure - imagination.

But anyway that's that.

To sum up, I'm back stronger and ready to stay!!! So get ready cause you haven't seen anything yet... 😏😎

Stay safe and see you soon... ❤

Love,
Demy