Chapter 15: Love Triangle

Is ... Jungkook ?

I know they've been friends since a long time and I shouldn't be surprised. But this picture is ... different. There is something in the air. It seems like it's an old one like maybe, 3 years ago or something? They both look younger. He is kissing her cheek while he has his eyes closed and a smile marked on his face while she has a huge, toothy smile.
They look like a couple here more than just friends. Were they actually...
dating? I think about it for a while. It kinda makes sense. That's why she was strict and she still insists on picking Taehyung. He probably dumped her or cheated on her? But if he did then why were they still friends? It doesn't make sense. Maybe she still has feelings for him? Well, if that is true then it would seem wrong and awkward if I dated him. So she was lying to me just so I wouldn't say yes to him?
I'm confused right now, I don't know what to do. Shall I ask her? But would she tell me the truth?
I hear footsteps from behind me and I quickly put the picture where it was before she walks in.

"Hey what are you doing?" she lets down the snacks and the DVD's.
Thank God I made it before she would catch me with the picture of Jungkook and her on my hands. I turned around and just gave her a smile as if it nothing happened.

"Oh, I was just looking at these pictures!! They're so funny!" I lie and man I'm so bad at lying but hopefully she didn't get suspicious.

"Oh yeah I know right? We have to take one together too!" she says enthusiastically and I nod.

"Sure!" I agree with her.
I decide not to ask her yet.

"So what movie shall we watch first?"
She takes the DVD'S on her hands and shuffle them around and I go and stand beside her to help her pick one.

"Let's watch a Disney one!" I suggest and her eyes widen, probably satisfied
with my choice.

"Let's watch Beauty & The Beast then." she takes the DVD and I nod. She places it in the DVD player and turned on the TV.
She placed some huge, soft and fluffy pillows on the floor and took a seat pouting to the pillow next to her. I jump on it and we take a bowl of pop corn ready to watch the movie.
The movie soon begins and I'm really happy right now. It feels nice to have a friend. I feel blessed right now. Then my parents pop in my mind and I change my opinion. I didn't mind to open my phone yet, I knew I had already like fifty phone calls and many texts but I couldn't care less right now.
The singing part came in and Lisa started singing along with the actress.

"Gaston, GASTON." she started screaming and I started laughing. She doesn't have a bad voice though.
I join her too and she shook her head at me surprised.

"Hey you sing good." she says with a serious yet playful tone on her voice and I chuckle.

"I'm not kidding." She clarifies since she thought that I got it wrong.

"Your voice ain't bad either." I smirk while I snap my hair snobbish and she slaps me on the shoulder.
We keep watching the movie until Belle's and the Beast's dancing scene comes in.

"Tale as old as time. True as it can be..." Lisa starts singing again along with the song and I roll my eyes playfully as I join her.

"Barely even friends that somebody bends, unexpectedly..." I sing and she turns her head looking at me smiling, enjoying the fact that I was taking part too.

"Certain as the sun.. certain as the sun... rising in the east.. tale as old as time... song as old as rhyme. BEAUTY AND THE BEAST" we sang together and then the song finished and we both bursted into laughters.

"We should make a duet. It would break the I internet." she claims while laughing and I roll my eyes.

"Yeah definitely." I sneer and she laughs louder.