Chapter 7: Girlfriend

Text :

Unknown : Hey, good morning. Lisa told me you guys will go to the cinema tonight so I wonder if I can come too.
Taehyung

When I read his name I jumped back almost slipping but I quickly held the front of my desk and balanced myself.
Ok, why is he asking for my permission?
And most likely, why does he even want to join us when he was so cold with me yesterday?

I decided to text him back even though I was still mad at him for his rude behaviour last night.

Jennie : Hi Taehyung. I don't mind you joining us but make sure you ask Lisa and Jungkook if they want too.

After like 1 minute he replied.

Taehyung : Pff there's no need to ask them lol. See you tonight...

I rolled my eyes. What happened to him? I thought he was polite and gentle and suddenly he's acting like an asshole.

I went to take a shower and went downstairs to eat something. Mum already knows I'm going out tonight again. She didn't really agree with me going out again but she's happy after all .She's happy that I finally made new friends and I have fun like normal teenagers do.

I just finished with my homework and went to search up for my outfit.
I would wear something more casual since it's just a movie night.
I can't believe Taehyung is coming with us too. After what happened yesterday going to the cinema with him and Jungkook will be really awkward.
Does this mean something?
I shook these thoughts off of my head and I decided that I'll be wearing a pair of black skinny jeans with one of the sweaters Lisa bought me and just my sneakers.
My phone vibrated and it was a text from Lisa.
That's a good chance to ask her why Taehyung wants to come along with us.
************************************
Chat :

Lisa : the movie starts at 9 and ends at 11:30 so I'll come and pick you up around 8:30. Unless you want me to come there and help you get ready.

Jennie : Ah no it's fine I can get ready on my own. I'll meet you up outside my house. But I want to ask you something.

Lisa : What?

Jennie : Taehyung texted me that he wanted to come too. How's that?

Lisa : Oh yeah. I don't know we were talking about something with Jisoo and the movie night came to the topic. He was listening and suddenly he said he want to come too. I didn't mind and I told him I'll let you know but he asked for your number so he can ask you himself instead. You don't mind, do you?

Jennie : Oh no. I already told him he can come. I guess I will meet you at 8:30. Thanks.

Lisa : Sure

************************************

I took a deep breath and checked the time. It was already 6:30.
I dressed up, brushed my hair in a ponytail and put some light make-up on. I didn't want to be extra. It was only a movie night. I thought how Lisa will show up. She is sure going to wear something fancy. I thought about going to change but I didn't. It's just a movie, no big deal. I looked myself in the mirror and I decided to let my hair down and wear a headband.
I took my purse and put my phone in it. I went downstairs and let my mother know that the movie ends at 11:30 so she can come to pick me up.
She gave me money and told me again to be careful and yeah the basic.
I just sighed and nodded.
I checked my phone, it was 8:20.
I bid goodbye to my mother and I left the house.