Chapter 5: The Moment When Our Worlds Collided

Someone bowed too and our hands touched.
I look up to see Taehyung. Our eyes met and my heart skipped for a while.
Our hands were still holding the pen and when he realized, he let go of my hand and gave me back my pen.
Ok why was it hot in here?

"Um there you go, sorry." he gave me the pen back and I couldn't let go of his eyes.

"Ah so you were right about sharing classes. Yes, I've noticed you before I just- " I begin to say but he notices my hesitancy and he finishes the sentence for me.

"You were busy doing other things," he finishes the sentence and I feel so embarrassed, he is trying to make this less awkward by smiling but I still can't help this feeling. I lowered my head and felt totally humilated, but before he manages to say anything the teacher came in and we both quickly sat down.
He was sitting across me and during the lesson, I couldn't help but give him glances. He looked so beautiful.
Jennie stop, you look like a creep.!!
I concentrated back on the teacher.
The lesson soon finished and when I finished tidying my things he had already left the class.
I went back to the cafeteria and bought a sandwich. I was really starving.
Lisa joined me and we both took a seat at a table.

"So tomorrow is the party. What about I come to your house tomorrow so we can get prepared? Because I think you really need my help at this point..." she says and I choke with my food.
Did she just offend me again?
This bitch.

"Oh really? Do you think I don't know how to dress or do makeup?" I roll my eyes and she giggles.

"Well sorta." she keeps teasing me and I get frustrated.

"Oh come on! It will be fun. You just haven't done this for a long time and I'm sure you need some advice. I'm just trying to help ok?" she adds and I smile at her.
I feel a bit suspicious, I still can't believe it that she's so nice at me.
I guess it's because of my past why I can't trust people anymore.
I shook these thoughts off my mind.

"Ok fine you can come. I'll give you the address." I give in and she cheers up.

School day finished finally and I walked home. Tomorrow was our last free Saturday for this month, so that means no school.
I arrive at home and greet my mother who was cooking.

"It smells really good!" I say and went to take a peek of what she was cooking.

"Yes it's not ready yet so you should go and take a shower until it's ready," she says and I went upstairs.

I took a shower and tidied a bit my room.
I was looking at the clothes we bought yesterday. Actually the clothes Lisa bought for me.
I was trying to make a decision over what I would wear at the party.
My eomma's shouting interrupted my thoughts and I ran downstairs.
After lunch I went back upstairs.
I think I will wear the outfit that Lisa first spotted at that shop. It's really beautiful and it's more suitable.
I also found matching shoes and I started getting excited for tomorrow.
My phone vibrated and I went to check it.
It was Lisa.

Lisa: Bitch send me the address already!! -_-

I rolled my eyes and sent her the address.
We kept on chatting and I announced her what I'll be wearing for tomorrow night. She agreed with my choice and then we both said goodnight and ended the chat.
I put my earphones on to relax and soon I was asleep.

The Next Morning

~12 pm~

I woke up and saw the time. It was 12 pm, I can't believe I slept so much.
What a pig.
I was lazy all day laying in bed, studying for school, and mostly waiting for the party. Lisa would be here at 7 pm while the party starts at 9 pm.
We have two hours to get ready which is enough.
It's already 6 pm, I decided to take a shower before she gets here and check out again my clothes.
The bell rang and my eomma went to open the door and I quickly ran downstairs.