Chapter 11: The Truth Will Always Reveal Itself

"D-dad?" I stutter.

My dad is 20 feet away, sitting on the couch, kissing a woman. But that woman is not my mother as she should be. Tears rolling automatically down my cheeks.
I watch every move they do. I'm so disgusted right now I want to throw up.
They finally pull off and he smiles until he turns his head and his eyes meet mine.
He stands up but I walk away.
Taehyung runs after me and so does my dad.

"Wait what happened?" Taehyung reaches for my hand.
I burst into tears and now I cry my eyes out and he hugs me. He hugs me tight and I cry on his shoulder.

"Nini please wait!" I hear my dad's voice and I pull off from Taehyung's embrace.

"Don't you dare call me that and don't you dare get close to me!!" I shouted.

"Please let me explain honey, this-" he starts with this typical "this is not what you think it is" quote but I cut him off before he can say it.

"Explain what? That you are here with another woman? That you are cheating on mum? That you were lying to us all this time? That you were supposed to come on Thursday but surprisingly you're here while it's... um Monday?!!" I say sarcastically and I cross my arms against my chest. I want to slap him so bad right now.

"Honey I'm sorry you're right. I-I don't know what to say. We had problems with your mother, you know we had. I know that this is not an excuse but I-" he starts crying.
Really now? This man is pathetic. I'm not falling for his fake cry.

"So you decided to cheat on her. Were you even on a business trip all this time?" I really start doubting if there were any business trips at all.

"N-no..." he stutters and he lowers his head.

"Oh my God. So you left the house for over a month to just escape from us? Now what the hell are we supposed to do? Don't even think that I won't tell mum!!!" I shake my hand in front of him.

"Look... you can have the house. We will just take divorce with your mother. Honey this is for the best, I think she wants it too." he says calmly but his words are like bombs.

"What? Mum was waiting for you all this time. She was always there. She hasn't even considered of leaving you or even worse cheating on you!!" I start laughing, oh God I know I look like a psycho right now but this man is ridiculous.

"Honey please. I know she wasn't satisfied either. This is for the best." he keeps saying the same and same again. He is just covering his guilt. He thinks that it was the right thing to do.
He excuses himself for cheating on mum. This is common, I've seen it so many times and it really makes me sick.

"Shut up! Are you fucking kidding me right now? She wasn't satisfied because you're an asshole. It's your fault and there's no single excuse for what you've done.
And this is for the best? For yours it definitely is. You'll finally get rid of us!" I mock once again.

"Hey I'm your father don't talk to me like that." he dares to wag his finger at me and I'm more disgusted than ever.
I can't believe what is happening right now, there are no words to describe this. After all these he got offended because I talked to him like that? This man is pathetic. I really want to laugh right now.

"You're not my father. I'm going home now, I'll find a way to tell mum. You better come over and pack your shit. Or actually we will pack our shit, we don't need your house you can keep it to live with your whore. Have fun and you better send the damn assignments so we'll get rid of you!!" I shout and I walk away.

"No you can keep the house." he shouts as I walk away.

"Keep your fucking house we don't need you!! Come on Taehyung." I walk away leaving him behind and Taehyung follows me.