Chapter 2: The Way It All Started

I look up and my eyes meet his. I can't help but blush while he's just standing there offering me his hand and he seems like he's frustrated. I'm sure I've seen him before. I grab his hand and he pulls me so I can stand up. His palm is so big that it covers my whole hand.

"I'm truly sorry!!! I was in a hurry. Um... err... let me.. let me help you with those books." I stutter and I bow down and start to pick up some of the books.

"No no it's fine. Let me pick them up," he says and grabs the books from my hands but I don't let go of them. We keep pulling the books from each other and we look like idiots.

"Ok that's enough!" he shouts and I flinch but he catches me before my head hits the ground.
His voice is so deep I literally got scared for a while.
He helps me stand up again and I let go of the books. His expression calms and I get to have a better look at his face. His skin is so clean, flawless, he has full lips and his sparkling brown eyes are looking in mine. His hair is curly, all-natural and he is wearing a bandana.

"Jeez I'm late for my class." he breaks the eye contact and he pushes me away and starts running.
I'm frozen for a while looking at him running and I've completely forgot about class.

"Oh my God, the class," I shout and start running as fast as I can. I reach for the class's door and I knock before I go in.
Everyone is staring at me and start whispering and making comments.

"Jennie, you're late please take your seat and make sure you won't be late to my class again otherwise I won't let you in." Mr. Lee barks at me and my cheeks are burning from embarrassment.

"Mr. Lee... I'm sorry for being late, I had an accident. It won't happen again." I'm trying to excuse myself and take a seat.

"Weirdo" I hear someone whispering but I just roll my eyes and take off my books from my bag.

"Sure miss Jennie. I'm sure the traffic was horrible. Hallways are so crowded these days don't you think?" the teacher sneered and everyone bursts into laughter. He's such a dick.

I was late for only about ten minutes or something. I just stare at the floor and rest my cheek on my palm.

Finally the class is over and I put my books and notebooks back in my bag and leave the classroom.
This day couldn't get any worse. I sit down on a bench next to the cafeteria and just read a book.

"Hey what's up?" I hear Lisa's voice and honestly I think I'll pass out.

"Please not now I'm not in the moo-" I didn't manage to finish my sentence as I look up at her and the guy who's next to her.

"Yeah... anyway. I want you to meet my friend. We've been hanging out for like 4 years. So Jennie this is Jungkook, Jungkook this is Jennie." she introduces us to each other and I'm a bit frozen and shocked, I just sit there staring at him like a creep.

I'm sure he already knows me, so there shouldn't be any introduction, honestly.

"Nice to get to know you finally. I've heard about you." He says with a smile on his face and bows and then offers his hand for a handshake.

I hesitate at first. The fact that he has heard of me but still wanted to meet me seems kinda suspicious.

"Um... yeah, nice to meet you too," I say and give my hand. His hand is rough, I can sense his veins. He looks really cute like a bunny and he has big brown eyes.

"Ok so let's go for a walk." Lisa understood that something was in the air so she decided to make this less uncomfortable.

She actually looks smart. When I first met her in class I thought she was just another basic bitch, from those girls who are completely dumb and they only know how to make their make-up and hair. But she knows much more than that.
We went outside to have a walk and some fresh air.