Chapter 4: The New Member Of The Gang

"To a party?" she repeats and she really looks confused.

"Yes mum to a party. Can I go? Is this Saturday." I really want her to say yes but I know this won't be easy.

"Ah, I don't know you know what I think about parties. " there she goes.

"Ah please eomma! I will only stay for like an hour, I won't be drinking and Lisa can bring me home." I'm begging her.

"Oh I don't know. It's not like I don't trust you. But you know that you can easily get into trouble. Plus I don't want you to skip school to go to parties and meet boys or I don't know what else." she doesn't give in. But I won't quit.

"Come on it's only for one time. I haven't gone to a party since I was 14 or something. I finally made some friends and I just want to hang out with them. I'm almost 18 I don't understand what is so bad about it." I pretend to be mad and I cross my hands and stare at the floor.

"Uhh fine you'll go. But... you'll promise me you won't be drinking and won't get in trouble and also I will come to pick you up at 12 o'clock ok ?" she finally gives in and I start jumping and screaming.

"Oh my God!! Thank you so muchhh!!!" I scream and give her a huge hug.

After that we ate dinner and I went upstairs to study and take a shower.
When I finished I texted Lisa to announce to her that I'm going.

Lisa: Holy shit! You made it girl! you're coming to the party!!! We're gonna have so much fun xd

We text a bit and then I check the clock and it's 8 pm.
I lay in bed and put my earphones on.
I play my favorite playlist and I just chill and close my eyes. I almost fall asleep when I hear my phone ring and I open my eyes automatically.
I open my phone and found a text.

Unknown: Lisa told me you're coming. I'm so excited, I can't wait to meet you there. See you tomorrow..! Goodnight ❤
p.s. Lisa gave me your phone number

I read the text and I smile like an idiot. Jungkook really texted me just to tell me that he's excited that I'm joining them at the party.
I save his phone number and I text him back.

Jennie: I'm excited too! Can't wait for the party. Have a good night

I keep smiling and then I feel butterflies in my stomach.
I put music on. I keep on thinking about today. Jungkook's bunny smile, his big cartoon eyes. But then I remember I shouldn't catch feelings for him. I also think about that mysterious guy. Taehyung.
I close my eyes and I fall asleep.

The Next Morning
Friday 17 April
~6:00 am~

The bell rang interrupting my sleep. I was watching a dream and I got so frustrated that I didn't see what happened next. I grabbed my phone to turn it off. I lolled a bit before I decided to stand up and get ready.
I started singing and jumping around like a bunny. Then I realized that I'm not miserable anymore. All these days I was shambling and barely even keeping my eyes open. I'm so grateful that I finally overcame this phase.
I got prepared for school, I grabbed my bag and my phone and went downstairs to eat breakfast.

"Good morning!" I yell cheerfully and ran to my eomma to give her a kiss on her cheek. She was surprised and jumped back a little.

"Wow you seem really happy. Is there anything I need to know?" my mum starts to get suspicious and I can't help but chuckle.