⭐️ - Bad Weather

~~~

The next day, Peach woke up in bed. She panicked looking at the unfamiliar surroundings, before calming down, remembering yesterday's events.

Right, she's in Mario and Luigi's world now. The Princess sat up and rubbed her eyes before getting up from bed. She opened the door and slugged over to MK's room. She approached the door, giggling at the sign that read 'MK'S ROOM' in bright letters with a drawing of a monkey.

She knocked on the door, but no answer. She knocked louder but there was still no answer. She was worried that he would be sleeping in or something, but she didn't want to intrude if he was still in there.

She was about to knock again when there was a knock at the front door. She went and answered, an agitated Pigsy on the other side. "Oh, good morning Mr.Pigsy." Peach greeted, opening the door more and letting him in.

"Hey, is MK up yet?"

"No, I knocked but he wouldn't answer." Pigsy grunted before stomping over to the door and knocking on the door louder than she's ever heard before (and that's loud because Wario knocks h a r d).

"Ugh, what's takin' him so long?" Pigsy opened the door and stuck his head in, Peach sticking her head in above him, both of their eyes widened.

MK wasn't in bed.

Was he kidnapped? No that's ridiculous, what about some villain thing? Yeah, maybe that's it! Peach panicked. Pigsy groaned. "He's probably out with Mei again."

Peach calmed down at that. Right, Mei and MK were friends, they can take care of each other.

"Well, it's no use calling him now, he'll just stay distracted." Pigsy closed the door. "Anyways, here." The pigman handed her a plastic bag, peeking inside, she saw clothes. "It's the uniform, your gonna need it."

"Thanks a lot Pigsy." Peach smiled gratefully, she went to kiss his cheek again, but paused as she remembered breaking him last night, so instead, she just pat the cheek she kissed before retreating to her room.

Pigsy stood on his spot for a moment, before huffing and puffing his way back to his kitchen.

In her new room, Peach emptied out the bag and put the uniform on, noting every piece. A white shirt and blue jeans, with a white button up shirt over top, Pigsy's logo on the back, her name was elegantly sewed on the breast pocket. She spotted a few other things in the bag, a pack of socks with new pink sneakers, a headband, and a notepad with a pen attached by string.

She pulled on her socks and shoes, tying the laces in an even bow so she hopefully won't trip later, placed the notepad and pen combo in her breast pocket, and the headband in her hair, which didn't do anything to hold back her bangs.

She pulled her ponytail out as she left and fixed it as she skipped down the stairs, making sure it was nice and tight before she officially started her first day of work.

~timeskip~

"Can you drive?" Pigsy asked.

"Yes, why?"

Peach was left to deal with MK's deliveries.