💫 - Dumpling Destruction

~~~

"Oh, you've got to be kidding me." Peach blurted out in a mix of disbelief and irritation.

She stared out her window as a giant dumpling fell from the sky like a meteor, aiming straight to Megapolis with the possibility of destroying everyone and everything.

Mr.Fluff-Butt was off to the side, still donning his wizard hat and stick and doing some odd dance in the corner of his tank. Peach paid him now mind and just rushed out, hastily pulling in her button up uniform shirt as she made her way down.

"What is happening!?" She yelled as she approached MK, who was with the others on the road watching the dumpling-comet slowly fly down in a blaze of delicious glory.

"I don't know! We all just woke up and suddenly there was a giant dumpling falling from the sky!" Mei replied, trying to keep calm.

"Monkey King said things got a bit out of hand with the friends he was with and they dropped a giant dumpling on accident." MK explained.

For some reason, Peach didn't believe it fully.

"Is there any way to stop it?" The blonde asked. "Like, destroy it or something?"

Tang shook his head. "Too dangerous, the dumpling has a hot soup inside, so if we destroy it, the soup could flood the entire city as severely harm people."

Peach pouted and looked back at the dumpling in worry. MK spoke up. "Is there something we can do with the soup though? Maybe send it to the ocean where it won't hurt anyone."

Tang hummed. "Hmm, possibly. There's a story in the Journey to the West, where Monkey King asks for the help of Guanyin to defeat the demon I can't remember the name of. Apparently the demon and an inextinguishable fire, and the only way to stop it was to dump water rom Guanyin's vase, which could hold entire oceans." Tang exclaimed. "If we can find said vase, we could destroy the dumpling and get the soup inside the vase and safely rid of it in the ocean."

"Tang that's an amazing idea!" Peach beamed. The scholar blushed slightly. "Yeah Mr.Tang! Let's go on an adventure with the coolest people I know! Come on!" MK grabbed hold of Peach and Tang's wrists and summoned his hover bike before climbing on with them.

"What!?" Mei yelled out in offence. "So you're taking Mr.Tang and not me?" She frowned deeply.

And MK, the poor oblivious soul, simply smiled. "Yep!" And sped off on the bike.

Mei grumbled as she watched the trio go off to find the vase.

Pigsy stared at the dumpling. "Soo uhhh... we just wait?"

"Guess so."

~~~

Mr.Fluff-Butt was no ordinary spider, you must know.

He thought to himself as he watched the dumpling fall from the sky, threatening to hit at any moment.

Yes, it was a spider's duty, of course, but that didn't mean that he wasn't excited by such an opportunity for his personal amusement. After all, who knows what the little guy would be capable of? What could they really hope to accomplish with such an unusual being?

Mr.Fluff butted his head against the window frame, the glass giving a soft crack. This day is definitely off to a great start... he thought as he scurried down the apartment wall and into the panicking streets.

The little spider looked around the area, his little legs twitching in nervousness at being so close to something he had only ever seen when in one of his web's traps. He couldn't quite tell where he should go next, but maybe he could make a guess.