🕷 Revenge of the Spider Queen Part 1🕷

~~~

Peach was tasked with helping Pigsy set up their stand while MK went training with Monkey King.

It was the night of the New Years festival. A night of celebration of an amazing year, and a new one prospering on the horizon.

"Pigsy! The tent is set!" Peach wiped her forehead, huffing. Pigsy smiled. "Perfect! Now we just need the kitchenette. Sandy!" Pigsy walked off to Sandy's van, that had their kitchenette inside it.

She and in one of the foldable chairs, grabbing a drink from the cooler the had. "I know it's still chilly out, but Pigsy's really making me sweat here." She checked the drink she grabbed.

'Eh, grape juice isn't so bad.' She poked the straw into the hole and began drinking from it. She looked around, bored out of her mind, but perked up when she saw a stand, being held down by a familiar red haired demon and his father.

"Oh! Hot Head! Hiiii!" Peach waved at him. Red Son immediately turned away, hiding his face with his hands. Peach pouted. "Party pooper."

Pigsy returned with the kitchenette and Peach and Sandy helped him set up, Mr.Tang showed up at some point, only to sit down and wait for some noodles, which agitated Pigsy and they got into a banter, Tang obviously not taking it very seriously.

"I swear, those two are like an old, married couple." Peach deadpans, putting the final touches on the tent and at that point, Mei had rolled around.

"It sucks that you're stuck working and can't have fun with me. Even MK decided to stick with Monkey King!" Mei whined sadly.

Peach smiled sympathetically. "I know, but my jobs my job after all, I can't just skip out like MK can." Mei sighed dramatically and Peach just pat her back.

"If you swing by, make sure you tell me what they have here, I might do something on my break, if I get one." Peach muttered the last bit out.

Mei perked up. "Okay! You got it!" And she ran off to see what things were here.

Peach sighed. She didn't mean now, but she appreciated er enthusiasm.

~~~

Peach watched as a bunch of customers that visited Red Son and DBK's food stand run around, their moths literally on fire as their taste bust died.

One of the customers continuously rung the bell, yelling out something, but was stoped by Red, who gave his best customer service smile.

"Oh dear customer! You're order was right. You see I, Red Son, had devised the perfect ranking , going from Very Hot to Inferno!" Red Son emphasized with a fire. "You ordered Very Hot."

"But it's the lowest rank!"

"Oh! So I'm supposed to make barbecue for peasants! Who have wimpy taste buds that shame their fathers!"

Dang, Hot Head's definitely not holding back.

"I wanna speak to your manager!"

"Fine— fine. It's your funereal!" Red moves aside, showing DBK towering menacingly over the poor customer.

DBK growled, and the customer immediately deflated. "Actually, I didn't need tastebuds anyways and have a wonderful and prosperous new year!" And he ran off.

Red Son began arguing with his dad about what happened, and Peach returned back to her regular job, which was weirdly cut short when screams rang out and a giant spider mech appeared, destroying the tents in front of her.