✨ - Great Grand Dragon Of The East

~~~

The Teams Dronecopter has sunk below the ocean, and while it was rapidly filling with water, they were all relatively unharmed.

"We're alive. We're alive!" Tang exclaims, then yells as the vehicle breaks under the pressure and water pools in faster.

Mei pops up from the water. "Maybe hold that thought?"

"Here we finally get away from Macaque and now we all get to drown!" Pigsy grumbled and Sandy sadly looked around him. "This drone, it's not water adventure friendly!"

"Monkey King, you've gotta do something!" MK looked down to his mentor, who was bathing in the water without a care in the world.

Peach deadpanned at him. "Really??"

"Huh? Why? A little water never hurt no— Oh! Right, mortality." Wukong clenched his fist.

A beep sounds off a warning of an incoming object. The suddenness making everyone jump and stop what they were doing.

"What was that?" Mei asked. MK quickly responded with, "Something big!"

Monkey King waved their worried off, standing up. "Guys, relax. Pretty sure this is just an old friend of mine come to help out." Then, what looks like a turtle submarine sees Wukong and proceeds to take their vehicle. "Actually, friend might be stretching it."

The turtle submarine then tossed them all into a pocket of air, which held a beautiful palace with green, white and gold. Dragon decorations and decals were everywhere, and everyone looked on in awe.

"The Dragon Palace of the East Sea. We're in the Dragon Palace of the East Sea!" Mei bounced up and down excitedly. This was a piece of her family history, right here!

"Yeah, this is my kind of my sorta old buddy's house, where I got the staff." Wukong exclaimed, and Pigsy narrowed his eyes suspiciously.

"Got? Or..."

"Took, right? You took it? Oh, boy." MK was staring to sound like a disappointed parent.

"Oh, here they come!" Wukong exclaims, turning to everyone. "Smiles, everyone, smiles!"

Peach straightens her posture, putting on her practiced Princess smile.

The palace guards reveal the Dragon of the East, who glared at Wukong. "Heyyy, Ao Guang! Long time no—!"

"SUN WUKONG!" He yells, making Wukong pout sadly. "You dare return to my domain? After humiliating me, tricking me?"

"What-wha? The staff? But th-that's a total misunderstanding—!"

"And now I have learned that it has been lost?! You have given the evil Lady Bone Demon exactly what she needs to destroy us all! I should execute you where you stand!" Ao Guang growled.

"I thought you said he was your friend." Mei whispered. "He knows about the Lady Bone Demon?" MK added.

Tang was panicking. "What are we going to do?!"

Wukong turns to them. "Relax, I got this. Hmm, maybe you forgot. I am the Great Sun Wu—!" The Dragon of the East uses his dragon form to knock Monkey King back, making everyone yelp and gear up for a fight.

"Do not try to fool me a second time, trickster! I can sense your weakness. Your power is all but consumed."

The palace guards prepare to execute them.

Sandy raises his hand sin surrender. "Whoa, whoa."

Mei pulls out her Dragon Blade just as Peach powered up her wish magic.