⭐️ - Calabash

~~~

"Pigsy? Any idea where MK could be? He wasn't at the apartment when I woke up." Peach asked, concerned as she walked into the restaurant.

"He took an early delivery shift, but he hasn't come back yet." He exclaimed. "You might need to take over again."

Peach sighed. "Oh boy... Maybe I'll find him along the way. I'm guessing he took the tuk-tuk as well?"

"Yeah. I'll make sure the load is lighter, and there's a scooter you can use next to the shop. It might be a bit old, but it still works." Peach nodded a thanks to her boss and went outside to check up on the scooter.

The scooter looked more like a motorbike than anything, it's whole body reminded her of her Mach Bike. The paint is chipped in many places, and the glass is even cracked, but hopefully Mei could help her fix some things up, considering the dragon girl has a bike of her own.

Peach rolled the motorbike up to the entrance, Pigsy already standing there with the current orders he got, along with the keys. "Just push the button then pt the keys into the ignition, turn it all the way back and keep it that way until the engine starts up. You can take it out, the only way to turn the bike off is to do the same thing, except with this button." Pigsy explained.

He pointed to two buttons, the first being the ignition button, which read "GO" on it, the second was the button to turn the engine off, simply being a ❌ symbol.

"Okay, I think I got it. Thanks." Peach smiled and took the bags, placing them in the black saddle bag and closing it tightly. "Don't forget this." Pigsy shoved a helmet into her arms before rushing back to the kitchen.

Peach looked at the helmet, it was practically brand new. Shiny, no chips in paint or plastic. Nothing of the sort. It was mainly white and covered her ears, the brim was a dark pink and the colour was the same for the restaurant logo on the right side, the left had a simple cartoon peach. Peach giggled, clipping the helmet onto her head before beginning the motorbike and being on her way.

~~~

"Peach! You're just so perfect!" Mei swooned, twirling her hair, Peach giggles cutely, a flush of pink on her cheeks.

MK was entirely confused on what happened. Pigsy gave him the day off, everything was going his way, the civilians were weird and kept saying the day was 'perfect', and now here he is third-wheeling for Mei and Peach's date.

While Mei had her hair down, and was wearing a plain hanfu, Peach was wearing the polka dot dress Mei had bought her, looking absolutely adorable.

MK would be lying if he said he wasn't jealous of Mei keeping all of Peach's attention on her

MK would be lying if he said he wasn't jealous of Mei keeping all of Peach's attention on her. Then again, he wasn't sure if anything what was happening was even real at the moment. It all feels like some sort of fever dream.